Chapter Fourteen: Petty

^^I bet y'all dead ass this will be your reaction after this chapter. Wink wink hint hint.

Well children grab your popcorn or Nutella because this chapter is just wowie.

nUtella..hehe..I'll shut up now

Enjoy this chapter...kinda ;)♡

Camryn's pov

A month. Me and Nick have been an official couple for a month. Honestly, it has been the best month of my life. Nick is so kind, and loyal, and beautiful, and he never fails to make me smile. He treats my like I'm his queen, which I'm hoping that I am indeed.

I threw on a pair of jeans and one of Nick's hodies and my Adidas Superstars.

The joys of being in a relationship. Your hoodies become my hoodies.

I let out a breath and pulled my hair up in a ponytail, ready to go to school. Nick is usually there before me because I like Brian taking me to school instead. Is that weird?

Instead today, I wanted to go early and surprise him. So I decided to go for a little stroll instead of Brian taking me.

Wow I'm already getting in shape.

Sarcasm? Maybe.

I walked to the entrance of the school to see Nick's car pulled up into the school parking lot. I grinned to myself and walked into the school hallway.

I was greeted by Aaron and Stephanie and was questioned by my earliness. "I want to surprise my bae." I shrugged. They smiled at me and wished me luck, I don't know why, and I strolled along.

I make a turn in the hallway, knowing exactly where Nick would be because he'd always wait for me there any morning.

I walked along with a smile on my face, immediately removing the smile from my face when I saw Nick. My heart sank.

Nick was leaned up against the wall and Marilynn was sucking on his freaking face.

I felt tears stinging in my eyes but I decided to let my eyes burn, holding them back. I should've known. Why do I always fall for the players? God damn Cam you're so clueless.

Stupid stupid stupid.

And there stood Nick, kissing her back. He was kissing her back. Like he enjoyed it. Ew.

I stared at them like they were any boy and girl in the school hallways. Even if in another world, where Nick was a total and complete stranger to me, I'd still be disgusted on why he was kissing her back.

A shiver ran down my spine and I gulped. I stood there, they didn't notice me. I watched them. I wanted to see how long Nick would just stand there kissing the school slut.

God damn fucking bitch ass hoe.

Whoops my apologies, was that too aggressive?

Aggressive is my middle name...bitch.

My blood started to boil, still wondering how long this would continue on until they noticed me. Idiots.

It felt like a solid hour until they stopped kissing. But when they did stop, they still hadn't noticed me.

My phone went off, getting a text message, breaking the empty hallway silence. Nick and Marilynn looked in my direction.

Nick looked at me, terrified like I was a drunk scary guy in the middle of the street. Weird, I know. My imagination runs wild.

Nick walks up to me and looks at me for a moment, about to pull me into a hug, but I back away. He touched my arm and I flinched, like as if his touch were fire.

I looked up at him and he looked back down at me. Stupid prick.

No he's not the stupid one, you are Cam.

Stupid stupid stupid.

"How long?" I whisper, a tear sliding down my cheek."Camryn, I-" He started.

"How long?" I asked in a very, very serious tone. "Cam-" He started, but I interrupted him again.

"How long?" I shouted. He gulped and looked down at his feet. "A couple weeks." He mumbled. But I only smiled, pretending like I did not hear him, I repeated myself. Only to bother him, wink wink.

"A couple what?" I asked innocently. "A couple weeks." He stated coldly, almost shouting.

"Ah," I started, "Weeks?" I asked sarcastically. "Yes." He grunted.

"Calm down there pal, if anything I should be the one grunting." I laughed. He looked down at me with shame and guilt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "No your not." I stated, rolling my eyes.
"If you were sorry, or knew you were gonna be sorry, you would've never done it in the first place. If you never did it in the first place you wouldn't even think of anything to be sorry about. You also knew you would get caught sooner or later so might as well end things. You can't confuse your feelings, idiot. I'm not that gullible." I laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Please," he whispered, a tear running down his cheek. "I'm so sorry Cam. I'm an idot. I'm stupid. I love you. Please, forgive me." He whispered the last part.

"Why are you crying?" I shouted. I don't know why I'm not mad or sad. I guess I'm used to this...

"Forgive me please princess." He asked, tears now streaming down his cheeks.

I looked at him for a moment. Then a smile grew onto my face. "Beg." I demanded. "What?" He said in a low voice, sniffling.

"Beg." I repeated. He got down onto his knees and looked up at me.

Now I feel like a queen.

I'm so petty.

"Please." Nick whispered. I bent down to him and wiped his tears and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Do you forgive me?" He whispered. I stood up and dusted off my jeans.

"Nope." I shrugged before spinning back on my heels and walking back down the hall.

Petty.

________________________________
_______________________________________

What'd I tell y'all?

I want to reach this level of pettiness =P

I'm sorry for all you Nick lovers.

R.I.P you will be dearly missed

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share <3

R.I.P in loving memory...you will be dearly missed.