♣ 3 ~

After a few minutes later we heard a loud ringing with the stone walls being opened upward.

It showed a strange man that doesn't have a mouth.

He introduced himself as the first examiner and his name is Satotz. I couldn't care less. I just want this thing to get started or else I'll start killing this people. 

He instructed us to follow him so we did.  At first we were just walking then suddenly jogging and then lastly we were now running. This thing couldn't get even more annoying!

I observe my surrounding as I run, trying to find Illumi at the process when I suddenly felt someone watching me.

Hm~ who could it be?

I look straight ahead not bothering to find out whoever it was but a sudden feeling crept up into me making me look back.  And there he is.

Smiling with his eyes almost closed. Like he wanted to fight me here and now.
Hmm~
Ohh~ How Peculiar ~
I want to ....

No one saw it coming as we both charge at each other.
He tried to punch me with his left but I catch it! He suddenly licked his lips that made me lick mine before we both jump away from each other and started running fast, staring at each others eyes.

He brought out a card while I brought out a knife.

We throw our weapons at each other at the same time and speed and dodge it easily.
Ahh~ I freaking want to know his name~
Hmm~ He's making me want to go all out. This Man!

We still continue to run until we reach the stairs. Still not leaving each others gaze,  we both know that at the moment we were racing who will reach the top first.

Not wanting to lose we charge at each other and meet at the middle of the stairs and in the blink of an eye a card was hold up close to my neck and a knife was to his.

"Hm~ Perfect ♥ " He said before putting down his card and I did the same with my knife.

"Nice Outfit,  Clown" I said smirking a bit.
"Hm~ I prefer Magician~ ♥ " he said his eyes widening a bit.

We both look straight ahead at the same time and run together side by side.
"Seems like you're having fun" Said by Illumi who suddenly came out of nowhere.
"Hm~"

Now that I think About it,  I haven't learned his name yet.
I was just about to ask when I saw the exit of the tunnel.
Maybe I should ask him next time.

When we reach the top I walk away from the two, not bothering to even say goodbye.

Suddenly a man appeared out of nowhere with a monkey in hand and said that he's the real examiner. I'm not interested so I tune them out.

I observed my surrounding and trying to find other strong people other than the clown but I found none.

Although I found a White Fluffy hair among the crowds. As much as I want to come closer and say Hi to whoever it was I'm not in the mood to play nice. I'm bored. Other than the clown there's nothing here that really interest me.

A moment later we started to run again. The never ending run. I'm not weak in my legs but I'm getting sick of running now. Is this even an exam?

The fogs were getting thick as we run deeper into the forest and one by one the people around me are starting to disappear. Oh~ I'm not good at Directions.

I stop running once I realized that I don't really know where to go.
What should I do at this situation?
Argh!  Whatever! I'm just going to walk until I find someone.

Suddenly I heard a grunt to my left along with a chuckle.
Oh? It got me curious so I walk towards the sound.
Suddenly, I found a clearing. In the middle of it was a Clown holding the neck of a Kid.
Oh Kids~ trully entertaining

"I didn't know that you're into Kids" I said. He had a straight face when he looked my way but suddenly smiled when he realized who I was.
"Oh~ Joy. To whom do I owe this attention?" He said still gripping the kid in the neck.

The boy suddenly went limp in the Clowns arm that seems to snap him out. He quickly let go of the kid as it start coughing.
"Don't worry,  I wont kill you" He said as he crouch down to the boy's level.

There was a second of silence with just the kid glaring at the clown.
I really should ask him about his name.
"Hm! Thats right. You pass. As well as your friend" He said pointing at the passout guy near them.

I tune them out as I start to look around. There are corpse here.

"Taking the fun all to yourself, I see" I said to the clown as he put the guy in his shoulder. He just smiled at me before turning to the kid.

"I believe you could find your way? " he asked in which the kid answered with a nod.

As the clown starts to walk away I followed him.
"Hm?  Are you somehow lost? " he asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Ah Huh. As much as I want to wonder around on my own I really just can't find my way out of this forest" I said as I catch up to him and walk by his side.

"Hm" was all I heard from him.
There was a moment of silence before I decided that it's time to ask him his name.

"Well It's probably too late but may I ask your name? " I ask looking at him.
"Oh~ It's Hisoka,  Hisoka Amorou~♦" He said looking at me for a second before turning his attention towards the road.
"What about you~ ♥? " He asked.

"I'm (Y/N). You don't have to know my surname. I don't use it anyway" I said.

We walk in silence until we reach the clearing where examiners were gathered.
I waved a little at the clown before going away. A moment later I heard a shout.
"Ah!  Killua! " I look at the source of the sound and found the boy earlier looking at the white Fluffly haired kid.

"Oh! Gon! " ah. So that boy is Gon.

Hm? Wait. Killua?..
So this is him..

I walked closer and it seems like Killua knew I was watching them because he suddenly look and glared at me.
"Oh? What did I do? " I asked wearing a smile on my face with both of my hands raised.

Before he could say anything, Satotz called for our attention and said the we reached the Phase 2. The gates starts to open. I look at Killua who's already glaring at me.

"I swear I'm not going to do anything" I said still smiling at him.

...... Well he sure looks like he has some trust issues.