♦ 8 ~

I was now hangging on a tree. I'm bored and I'm sleepy. I want to go hunting but sleep at the same time. I can't do both.

Hisoka was.... Oh yes! After the kiss he told me goodbye. Said he was going to hunt for tags. I'm too shock at that moment I didn't even get to say goodbye. I'm so pathetic!

2 days had pass and I'm still hanging on the same tree. I was sleeping for 2 days.  Only getting up to get some food and drink. There was a river near here and I saw Gon once, trying to catch a fish or bird? I don't know.

Now it's the third day and I decided to go down and hunt some people.
I jump from tree to tree like a freaking monkey and land on some rocks.
I saw someone. Kurapika and Leorio? They were walking casualy as if it's no danger at all to be in the middle of the forest with some people trying to kill one another.

I didn't bother to say Hi but instead run the other way.  Kurapika saw me and called my name but I didn't turn back.  I need to get a tag and I'm not about to get his.

I stop running and just slowly walk around hoping to find someone until I saw a random man. Oh~ my brain started functioning again as if remembering who I actually was. This exam made me relaxed that I totally forgot about killing some people.  I think I would take my time with this one.

He was resting under a tree,  looking tired and breathless. Holding 2 tags. The other tag must be his. Oh well! I could take those two.

I run immediately and get my knife. Smirking at the shock man upon seeing me charging at him. He immediately stand up but his weapon was nowhere to be seen. Oh~  what an unlucky human.

I tried to kick him in the face but his reflexes was fast that he dodge it almost an inch.
Then he tried to punch me but immediately after my other feet landed I use my other feet to kick his jaw knocking him down to the side.

"Dead already? ~" I asked, standing above him with my hands on my hips.
He tried to crawl away but I put my foot in his, pinning it with so much force I thought I heard a crack but he screamed at the same time so I was not sure.

I can see his foot bleeding and a bone was poking out from the sides. How Amazing, I haven't seen a bone for awhile.

"Please!! Spare me! Spare my life! I'll give you my tags! " He said.

"This is a boring fight. Get up! Show me more! Entertain me you freaking shit! " I said lifting my foot and bringing it down again to crush his more.
"GAHH!  PLEASE!" now there are tears. I hate seeing tears.
I stared at it as if I was curious. How do you stop the tears? Ah! "Maybe If I take his eyes out then he won't be able to cry." I mumbled to myself. But of course it was just an excuse so I could take it out. He look horrified.

"No! Just kill me" he said. Completely accepting his death.
"But I don't want that" I said.
I walk closer to him until I was near his head.

I sat down so I could reach it easily but I heard a sound not far from here. Sounds like a battle cry.

I look where the sound came from and take my knife out, stabbing the man in his forehead without looking.
I felt him move for a second before nothing more.

I take the two Tags and go where the sound came from.  When I reach the place I saw Hisoka sitting on a fallen tree and Illumi digging the earth surface as if his hands were a shovel.

"What are you doing? " I asked as he jump down in the hole and only his head poking out.

"I'm going to sleep here until the end of this phase. Goodluck" he said and he was gone.

"Hmm~ Where have you been? " Hisoka suddenly asked. I turned my head so I could take a look at him and saw that he's playing with his card.

I was about to answer when he throw one at my way and I immediately catch it.
"you know I'm going to burn those cards of yours if you don't stop throwing it at me" I said annoyed.

"My my~ how can we live in the same house if you don't like my cards? " He asked with teasing voice and a smirk on his face.  I immediately blush at the thought of living with him.  What was this clown thinking? I never thought that he would think of me like that. Living with him? Gha!

"W-what are you saying!? Stupid! " I said and start to walk away. I heard him laugh before I was out of his sight. That stupid stupid stupid clown!

After wondering around I found a Tag on the ground.  How lucky! Now I'm complete.

....

It was now the final day of the exam's 4th phase when I saw Killua walking alone.
I was about to jump and scare him but he saw me.
"What are you doing? " He asked with an annoyed look.
"You are no fun, little kid" I said that annoyed him more.
"I am not a little kid! " he said with his hands fold into a fist.

"Whatever" I said and tried to touch his head but he reacted immediately and jump away .

"What are you trying to do? "
"I was just going to touch your hair. It looks fluffy~" I said with an innocent smile but If you knew me you know that I was lying.
"You're not allowed to touch my hair! "

I didn't answer him and just run into another direction. Leaving Killua glaring holes at my back. I expected nothing less from an assasin. Always careful~

....... I can't play with him at all.