A/N ⚠

Please R. E. A. D

I sincerely apologize for not updating this book but I really have a valid reason for it.

I've been busy with school lately.
We had an Exam (PT)
And I review my lessons like hell so I don't really had the time to write a chapter.

Then.. My father told me that he wants us to switch laptop so I put all of my files, including my anime, on his external to put it on my father's laptop but he changed his mind and so my HxH is on the external and my father is on a seminar and he has the external so now that I have a free time I still can't write the chapter because I don't have the HXH.

I can't write it in details without watching that episode because I already forgot what he said and what exactly happened.

My mind is all "Bakugou, Midoriya, Aizawa, Kaminari, Kirishima, Tokoyami, Present Mic, and other more BNHA characters"

I've been watching BNHA and I'm so into it. One of my favorite is Tomura Shigaraki btw. He's cool

BTW I have a New Story Out Tonight.

Title : Protecting What's Mine (Katsuki Bakugou X OC)

Yes! Since I can't write the next chapter of this book at the moment I had written a new Book.
Check it out if you like.

Btw... Uhmm.. Follow me? If you want to be updated with new stories. Next year I would probably stop writing because I would be really busy then so I'm thinking that I'm going to finish all of my books (2) by December

Hope you guys support me 😍

And Btw if you guys have any questions feel free to ask me.
Want me to support your story too? Comment it down, I'll read it I swear.

Lots of Love.
I purple all of you.
Thanks for reading.
Tell me your thoughts 💭