♥ 18 ~

"Touji! Stop running" I said. We were at an abandoned building. Chrollo told me that this is going to be their hideout.

He told me that they are the phantom troupe. Well.. Of course I was shock at first. Who wouldn't know the Phantom Troupe anyways? They had a fucking sick way to kill!! And one of their members tried to kill me once. I forgot his name but I would never forget his damn face! I can't wait to see him and fight his ass off!

"Danchou, (A/N: is this the right spelling?) it seems like we've got some companions this time" A girl with a short hair appeared. She wears a small length pink skirt. Her cleavage are showing off. And she is a blonde.

"They are my friends. " Chrollo said.  smiling gently a little.

Touji walk towards the woman and stare up at her.
"Ne.. Miss. What's your name? " Touji asked and smiled sweetly at her. The woman smiled down to him and kneel so they would be face to face.
"I'm Pakunoda. And who might you be? " Pakunoda asked with a slight sweet smile on her face.
"I'm Touji!" He exclaimed.
"And that is my mom, Y/n" He added and pointed at me.  The Girl, Pakunoda was it?, look at me and smiled. I wave in return. I don't feel like smiling at all. I don't know her and she doesn't look strong. Or am I wrong? Whatever. It doesn't matter.

"Where are the others? " Chrollo asked, sitting at a big rubble of rock.

"They are on their way here. Feitan and the others will be a little late." A blond boy in a pink suddenly said. Jumping down from a big pile of rocks. He wore a smile that made me irk my eyebrow. What's with his smile? He doesn't look like he belong to a group of theifs. The spiders, especially.

"Hi! I'm Shalnark. Nice to meet you! " He introduced himself with his nice smile.

I nod my head once as Touji run up to him.
"My name is Touji! And I'm 12!" He said, smiling brightly up at Shalnark. He probably found a friend now. Shalnark looks nice enough.  He doesn't look like the type to kill a kid so I can rest assure that he won't hurt him. But if I thought wrong..... He'll fuvking pay hell.

Minutes past and almost the whole group was here. Only 5 members were missing.

As I look around, an idea pop in my head. This phantom troupe....  Should I kill them? Hmm... ~

I lick my lips as the thought of killing them swarm my mind. Keeping the bloodlust inside sure hurts a lot. I must calm down but damn! The thought of their head rolling at the ground makes me thirsty. I want their blood! I want to torture them.

What does it look like? When they are being tortured. Will they shout? Or will they keep it to themselves and act as if it doesn't hurt?

I can't wait! DAMN! My wheels are turning.......  I have a plan.

"Mama, let's go at the back. Pakunoda san said she's going to show me something! " Touji excitedly Exclaimed towards me. Running with his tiny feet as fast as he can.
"and what might it be?" I asked.

"I don't know. But she said that it's cool" he suddenly pulled me up and lead the way outside. I didn't even have the time to protest when he did that but I don't mind that much.

We arrived at the back and saw Pakunoda holding a gun, sitting at a rock.
"Hey! What do you need? Hmm~" I asked. Thinking if I should kill her right now but Nah! I'll save it for later.

"I thought I'll talk to your son for a bit. I didn't realize that he'll also ask for you to come " she said, a glint in her eyes was a bit noticeable. I know what those eyes mean.

I glance at Touji and saw him smiling a bit, as if he knew what Pakunoda wanted.
Smart one! Huh!  Now that's my son.

I smirk to myself. How amusing~ This should be a bit fun.