♦ 32 ~

Chrollo watch as Hisoka removed the spider tattoo from his back. He smiled a little and close his eyes as if he suddenly realized something that is rather funny to him.

"I am not a member of the spider so I can't see any reason to stop us from fighting~" Hisoka said, slowly taking a step away from me towards Chrollo.

Is he jealous? I hope so~ that would be so hot.  Not that this is not hot but... Just the thought of him being jealous.............. I mean..... Damn!

"I see.... " Chrollo said. Now looking at Hisoka. Chrollo is strong. Really really strong....

But like I said before, I Like Hisoka's smell of strong~ hmm just the thought of him being mine sends shiver down my spine~

Ohh hmm.... Hisoka~ I want to have a taste of you.

"This won't be consider as an internal spat. So you need not to hold back" Hisoka said. And Damn his face looks so delicious ~
I just want to kiss those lips and pull his hair as I roam my other hand around his body~

I think I'm the pervert in this relationship.

I notice Hisoka's aura surround his body. Getting ready to fight Chrollo.

Chrollo only chuckled. What's with him? Did he lose his mind?

"You aren't a troupe member so we can talk. I can't fight you. Rather, I'm not worth fighting. He used his judgement Chain on my heart.  I can no longer use my nen" After Chrollo explained, not only Hisoka turned into stone. So did I.

I didn't know that! I guess it happened before I came into the airship.

But damn! Even that face Hisoka have right now looks so alluring. Or maybe I'm just in love~

Hisoka didn't bother saying anything else. He walk towards me and held my hand before dragging me towards the airship. But before I could abored it, Chrollo called my name.

"Now that I don't have a nen, We can actually start a family. It's better than following Hisoka around, don't you think?"

I look back towards Chrollo and I was just about to decline his offer when Hisoka suddenly wrap his arms around my waist, carry me off the ground before putting me on his shoulder like a sack of potato.

"No can do Danchou, she's mine" Hisoka said before entering the airship. Me still on his shoulder.

From this position I can see his butt sway from his movements. Damn!  Damn!  Damn!  I want to squeeze!!!

"Hah! " I yelp from the sudden pain on my butt. Hisoka slap me! Please cares it too~

"You are a naughty one, aren't you, love?~♥ " He said before chuckling.

"Maybe I am~" I whispered back before pinching his ass.

I saw from the corner of my eyes how Pakunoda roll her eyes. She probably isn't used to seeing us like this.

Hisoka put me down slowly. I look for a sit as I heard Pakunoda asked something to Hisoka. "How did you sneak out?"

"I have a friend who's good with disguises. Don't worry. I no longer have any motivation to kill Chrollo. Although I do have a reason I'm not interested in broken toys~ " Hisoka said, licking his lips as he look at me.

I smirk at him. Not really trying to explain my side. I don't care. I love his possesiveness ~

His friend is probably Illumi.  He's the only guy that I can think of. The only one who has balls to actually stay with the troupe in their hide out.

After a few more minutes, the airship landed as I exited first. But before I could take another step away from the airship, Hisoka hold my arm as he drag me away.

"I wouldn't want you to suddenly be gone again, now do I? " He said as he look back at me with a smirk on his face. I smirk back, remembering how we part ways the last time.

It was when me and Touji entered my portal because of this stupid clown.

"Now that this is all done. How about we go on vacation. Like a normal couple" I ask.

I saw Hisoka about to decline but his face suddenly change, as if he remembered something.

"Fine" He said. I started picking up my phase to catch up next to him. Smiling at him.

"Where should we go?"

"I know a place" He said.

After a few minutes, we arrived at a small house at the edge of the city. It looks abandoned.

"Is this place yours?" I asked.

"Nope, but no one lives here anymore" He said. We entered the house and I found a game kind of thing on the table.

"What's that? " I asked, walking to it.

"A game. That's where we're going" He said before opening a drawer and pulling out two memory cards.

"Oh, now that's something~" I said.

Hisoka walk to me before stopping, his eyebrows knitted as if confused. He look around before his eyes stop at me.

"Where's our son?" He asked.

I stop for a moment, my eyes held no emotion before I burst out laughing.

"You noticed just now? What a great father you are" I said, still laughing as I hug his waist.

"Hmm... I did not felt like a father. He's never in my mind" I laugh a bit from it.

"Nice" I said before going back to the table. It's a small table by the way. Like a Japanese style table something.

I sat down om the floor as Hisoka make himself comfortable next to me.

"So how does this thing work?" I asked.

He inserted the two memory card and gave me a ring.

I raised my eyebrows at it. What is it for?

"Are you proposing to me?  Cause even if I'm  a killer I would still love romatic shits and Diamond rings" I said jokingly.

"You'll need this for the game. And If I were proposing then it wouldn't be in this kind of place~" He said looking around.

"Fine fine fine" I said and wear the ring.

"Now watch me, darling~ ♥ " He said.

"You can't seem to agree on one call sign. How about Queen? So you'll be my king"

"Hmm... Of course, Queen ♥ " He put his hands near the device before activating his nen. It susrrounded his body as well as the device. And after a few seconds, he disappeared.

I was left with wide eyes, staring at where Hisoka sat a few seconds ago.

"Ohh~ that seems fun"

~ ♥ ~

A/N

Ohh~ I didn't kill Chrollo.
I have a valid reason for it.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating.
I really can't think about how to proceed the story before so I didn't write anything.

Now I have a clear vision on how I want this story to end but I might forget so.... It would probably change 😂

Thank you for your votes and comments.

Once again
English is not my first language and I'm not very good at it but I swear I'm trying my best.

Thank You!!! Saranghae!!!!

Votes and comments are highly appreciated

Tell me your thoughts 💭