♠ 29 ~

Shizuku was first to read her fortune after Nobunaga.

"The Calendar loses a precious component,
The remaining months gather to mourn.
You join your ally as an offering,
To keep him from being lonely."

"You will find eternal rest
In a room filled with black merchandise.
Beware solitude above all.
You have the most to fear when you are alone with another."

Shizuku doesn't seem to be fazed by her fortune. As if she doesn't care about at all whatever it says.

"I thought so." she said. "I'm going to die next week." She said unbothered.
"Because I only got two verses." She said, showingus the paper that held her fortune.
"And Pakunoda and Shalnark will die, as well"

The said people doesn't seem to care too. Are they used to their life being threatened like this? I mean.. It said that they are going to die! That's a freaking fortune we are talking about. Their future!

They started talking about who's going to die and I was like blah blah blah. Ok you're dying. Now what's next??

I walk towards Hisoka and sat next to him, leaning sideways to see his paper.

Ohh~ his fortune is quiet interesting. He look at me sideways before he put another paper on top of it. He changed his own fortune. Well~ he really is such a Transmuter. Cunning~ and beautiful. Hmm hmm.. My man.

Ooh~ I forgot about Touji. Maybe I should pull him out of his little mission.

I didn't bother listening to their fortune, I go out of the building instead and made my way towards the city. The troupe just look at me for a bit before going back to their business. I don't want to hear anything about peoples fortune. Knowing about it wouldn't change some things. Some fate can't be avoided.

As I was walking and making my way towards the city, I pulled out my phone and started texting Touji. Telling him to get the hell away from Gon and Killua. Since Kurapika is friends with the two, I think both of them would be.. You know... Part of the plan.

It's dark, and it looks like it'll rain. I don't even know where I'm going but I want to be out of the fight. I don't even know why I want out. Just... Want to get the hell away from the madness, probably.

I reach the city and entered a building. A bar, actually.

As I made my way to the second floor, I immediately sat at the bar stool and ordered a drink. My mind was blank. I don't even know what to think. (A/N: No seriously my mind is blank while writing this. I'm sleepy)

Hisoka... The Phantom Troupe. I wonder what is happening on the hideout. I don't even know where Touji is. I told him to pull out. But I don't know if he did. He probably felt close with Gon and Killua now. Tsk! It would be a headache if he actually did.

After a few minutes of drinking and minding my own business, a waiter made his way next to me. "Ano... Miss, someone is asking for you" He said and gestured in one of the VIP room. I look up from my drink and nod my head. I'm curious as to who is asking for me. Someone who wants revenge? Or someone whom I defeated long ago? Ugh..whatever.

I stood up and entered the said VIP room. The Zoldyck enetered my vision. There they are. The Old man and the Father of Illumi.  I didn't really bother to remember their names but I met them before. During one of Illumi's mission when his father came out of knowhere. Having a mission himself near us. It was ok. I mean, he didn't tried to kill me. We didn't talk, I just watch him and Illumi talk in front of me before making my exit.