♠ 5 ~

We were now at the blimp that's going to take us up to a mountain that I do not know the name of.

I forgot or maybe I didn't heard. Whatever the reason is I don't care.

We finally arrived and all of us got out of the blimp. The examiner started explaining what we should do and even jump down to what I assume is a nest of spider's eggs? What?  I am seriously clueless. I should have listened. Argh!

The wind blew her up as she landed gracefully with an egg in her arms.  Oh~
A little bit exciting ~

She wasn't done explaining when suddenly Gon and his friends jumped down.
Oh~ Impatient...

The others followed after and of course I do too.  I grip the what I think is a spider's web whatever.

I looked at my left and noticed that Illumi and Hisoka are beside me.
"Oh Wow!  i can't seem to get rid of the both of you" I said as a Joke.

"My~ My~ That seems quiet Harsh (Y/N)-Chan~" that sentence caught me off guard.
When did he start calling me that? Probably just now.

"Catch you later" I heard a man said before letting go, taking an egg in the process.

What an Idiot! And of course he fall to his death.
"Goodbye Idiot" I said quietly to myself but of course Illumi and Hisoka heard me.

Then I noticed that the other applicants were looking at Gon.
He probably knows when the second updraft is coming.

A few more seconds passed and the web moved as if it can't hold us up any longer.

"The web won't hold us all! " The blond guy said. Of course it can't.

The others started to look afraid while I started to wish that some would let go and fall to their death so less weight and more percentage of our survival.

"Damn, I can't wait for an updraft! "

Oh~ Lucky. There's an idiot who thinks he can survive without the updraft when he jump.
Three let go and fall to a certain death.
Speaking of a dumb way to die.

"It's gonna snap! "

"Now!" Gon shouted.
And in an instant all of us let go.
I have taken three eggs.
What? I'm super hungry now.

After boiling the eggs I have put the two in my Infinitus chest without anyone noticing. I ate one of my eggs when I noticed Gon had given his egg to the ugly fat guy who I saw just now had a number  255 or 256? I'm too far to see it clearly.

That kid is super nice. He shouldn't be here. I don't want his innocence to fade.

Now we're back inside the blimp. Gathered in front of the chairman and a green bean.
It was already dark outside and I feel so exhausted.

We were now heading toward the site for the third phase.

"Allow me to introduce myself to the forty-three remaining applicants. " the chairman had started.

"I am Netero, chairman of this year's Hunter Exam Selection Committee." he said.
"I am his secretary, Beans" Oh~ exactly like his appearance.

"Originally, I'd planned to make my appearance during the exam's final phase, but as I'm already here...
...I'm loving this tension in the air! " The old man had said.

Oh~ Why did I decided to listen again?
Probably so that I would have information about the third phase but nah! What he's saying is not important at all.
I decided to tune him out and look at the clock which says that its 9:04 already.