♣ 31 ~

Before I could say something, Kurapika gestured us to shut up while he's looking outside the window.

I didn't bother saying anything and stood up from my sit to look out the window as well. Three figures entered my vision. Two of them are Killua and Gon while the other one is Pakunoda, the pink big breasted woman. Ooh joy~ I see.

Based on what I have gathered, Killua and Gon got caught 'again' so Kurapika can't kill Chrollo because the spiders have the two idiots on their hold. Now they negotiated and decided to exchange hostage.

"It must have been a rough decision, Kurapika. The man you want to kill is already here yet you can't do anything. That's too bad~ ........ And too sad" I said, fake sad smile on my face to irritate Kurapika but he just look at me for a second before going back to business.

"Serious... Aren't we? ~" I said, licking my lips after. Well.. I guess they do need to get serious. This is between life and death situation for them while I am the audience.

"Board the awaiting airship. The pilot already has his order." Kurapika said through a radio in his hand.

"As promised, it's just three of them" Melody said.
"We can't be sure until the airship takes off" Kurapika answered. Glaring through the window. I didn't even notice that the glasses man is here. What's his name again? I think it starts with Leo....

"There's someone over there" The guy said. I squint my eyes to see who and there he is! My Clown!

Kurapika's phone rung, making him step back a little before taking it out to answer the call.

"Hisoka! " Leo said out loud, shock.

I can't here Hisoka from Kurapika's phone so I settled in staring out of the window to see what he's up to.

"What do you want?" Kurapika asked with greeted teeth. Oh my~ Oh my~ It seems like people doesn't like my man.

Kurapika is shaking from anger now. Oh~ What is Hisoka telling him now? I wanna know.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Chrollo staring at me making me look away. Ghad~ this is going to be awkward. My man is right there, you know?

After a few seconds, Kurapika finally agreed on letting Hisoka aboard the other airship.

I sat down as I saw Chrollo staring at me again.
"I'm going to melt from that hot stair of yours, Danchou. If you could please take your eyes off of me I would greatly appreciate that" I said, not looking at him even once.

I saw Touji, staring out of the window to look at the other airship. He seems like he really does get close enough with the two. I think this is the right time to let him go.

"Touji, dear~ come sit next to me" I said, patting the space beside me.

He immediately sit next to me, leaning his head on my shoulder which I didn't mind. I wrap my arms around his shoulder, gripping a bit tight before letting go.

"I think it's time for you to leave the nest, little one. I'm allowing you to follow Gon and Killua with their adventure. Would that be fine with you?" Touji immediately sat up straight and look at me straight in the eye before nodding furiously with a big smile on his face.

"Good" I said. Then I close my eyes and tried to nap for a bit. I didn't completely fell asleep though. Nah ah~ I want to see what will happen later and the ride won't be that long, for sure ~

A littel while later, the airship stop at a rocky dessert. The two airship too far away from each other.

I walk out of the Airship first before the others followed. I saw the other four at the other end. My heart almost skip a beat from seeing Hisoka. Ghad~ hmm hmm~ it feels loke a lifetime since I last saw him. With all this constant men asking me shitty questions.
I can't leave Hisoka. Not now, not ever.

"Killua, place the phone next to your heart" Kurapila said through the phone.

I didn't bother listening to their conversation and start walking towards Hisoka at the other end.

I heard my name being called from behind but I didn't stop nor look at them. No.. I can't... There is my man. At the other end.... Waiting for me.  How can I stop?

As I got nearer, I saw Hisoka smirk before licking his lips. His eyes never leaving mine as I made my way to him, slowly.

"It feels like a lifetime, don't you think? Hi~So~Ka~" I said, almost moaning his name. The moment I'm near enough, he wrap his arms around my waist as I wrap mine around his neck. The both of us still staring at each others eyes. Like we suddenly got pulled in a trance. We can't hear anything else besides our own heartbeats.

"I think this is the perfect to say this to you, My love~" Hisoka said, his face getting nearer to mine.

"Hmm~ and what is that Hisoka? " I asked, biting my lower lip in anticipation.

"I love you... " He said. I was wide eye for a bit before I gave him a full smile.

"I love you too, silly clown" I said, now my hands on top of his head, grippinh his hair a bit.

"I still prefer magician" He said. I laugh a bit and so did he.

I felt so happy that I almost forgot where we are or what's about to happen.

It's like everything was too damn fast that I almost wanted a pause. But of course... There's no pause button in real life.

We didn't get to kiss..
Because the next thing we know. The other airship already left. It's just me, Hisoka, Pakunoda, and Chrollo are the only ones left.

I turn around as I felt a presence not to far from us. And there he is, Chrollo. Staring at us with a blank face. I can't read it, again.

There was a silence for a few minutes before he started speaking.

"Have you thought of an answer? " Chrollo asked, his face still blank as Hisoka just look at him with also a blank face.

"To what?" I asked this time. Completely forgot about the conversation we had earlier.

He smirk, before looking straight into my eyes. "Leave Hisoka. I'll give you a life that you deserve "

And damn! I felt it. The bloodlust from Hisoka... Damn~ HI. SO. KA~

His arms around my waist grip me tightly that I almost bleed from his sharp nails.

Hisoka's bloodlust surround the whole place. He's not just mad... No he is not.. ~

"You've given me a bigger reason to kill you, Danchou. Why don't we do this right here, right now~" Hisoka's voice~ ohh~ he's not playing at all..

Suddenly, Hisoka removed his top before removing the spider tattoo on his back.

I lick my lips as I stare at him.

Like damn! Those abs~ hmm hmm~~