♣ 7 ~

The last question really made me think hard. What. Should I do in this kind of situation?

Only three people can take the short path but five on the long path and if we take the long path we won't make it.

Leorio start to argue with Kurapika and take a weapon. Kurapika take his stick out and got into a defensive position.

They were just about to fight when Gon thought about a solution .

"Why don't we take the long path and make a hole to the short path? We can use the weapons" He suggested which made me think... It's actually a nice idea.

We choose the long path and the four of them carry a weapon.

"Hey! it's unfair if it's only us who's going to do this! " Killua said to me looking mad.
"I'm a lady,  so.. " I said shrugging.

Kurapika told him not to argue with me anymore and just start.

After a few minutes I look at the time and we only have 12 minutes to get to the finish line. The short path takes 10 minutes.
Shit!  I should help.

"Move" I said which made them confused but move nonetheless.
They can't see my nen but I wrap it in my fist, punching the wall with all my might and made a big hole enough for all of us to enter.

"Woah" I heard them. Of course I did.

I was the first to enter the short path and in my second step I slip and slide???
Oh~ it was a slide!

"waaaaahh! " I heard the boys behind me scream and after a few minutes I reach the bottom and stand up as fast as I can.  I don't want them to bump into me.

The door opened and without looking back I run out and saw the other applicants.
I was out of breath.

I look to my left and saw Illumi, he looks confused and amused. It's the first time he see me like this. I was never the one to be out of breath.

When Gon and the others walk out behind me he realized why I'm late.  I was held back by those fools.

Now without even a break we were led outside and there we saw the third phase examiner. He told us to reach inside the box and take one of the papers inside and do not take the seal off.

We are to take based on our number of arrival.
Hisoka was the first which doesn't surprise me. Him and Illumi are strong.

When I take one I waited Until the examiner told us to take the seal off.
The number on the paper was our target. We are to hunt and to be hunt.

Our tag has 3 points and our target has 3 points which we need 6 points and the others tag are worth 1 points.

Now this is exciting~

I look at the paper and saw #404 is my target. I look around and realized that it was Kurapika.

Well... I guess I have to hunt three other tags.

I consider Gon as 3rd on my favorite applicant list.  Illumi is the 2nd. You guess the first.
I don't want Gon to hate me now. I love his innocence.

We were now on the Boat and I heard Gon and Killua talking about showing each other their targets when an Idea pop in my head.
I walk over where Kurapika and Leorio were talking.

"Hi! Can I borrow Kurapika? " I ask Leorio. They were shock a little when Leorio suddenly has a teasing face aimed at Kurapika.

"Stop that, Leorio. It's not what you think" He said but blushing a little.
"Oh? Is it not? " Leorio asked in a teasing voice.