♣ 11 ~

"Where are you going? " I asked from the bed.  I've been sleeping in Hisoka's Room ever since we saw each other at the 190th Floor.  He asked me to stay so why not?
Hisoka was just about to walk out of the door when I called him. 
"Meeting the unripe fruits~" He said that made me raise my Eyebrow.
"who? ~" I asked him. Smiling sweetly at him. Ever since then I've been more open with Hisoka.  I never tried to hide my feelings and him... Well... He's still lying from time to time but it's not that bug of a lie so I never worried. I trust him.
Besides... Loving is like giving a loaded gun to them that is pointed in your head trusting them not to pull the trigger.

I admit it. I love Hisoka. And I'm not going to leave him anytime soon.
I'll stay...

"Gon and Killua. Want to come? ~ ♥ " He finally answered. 
"Hmm. ... No.  Go have fun" I said before closing my eyes and try to sleep. 
I didn't heard the door open so I took a glance and saw that he's walking towards me.
"What d-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when he suddenly kiss my lips.
"A goodnight kiss~ hmm~" He said licking hos lips before finally going out of the room.
That Clown! I'm just about to sleep and he decided to make me blush. Now I feel so fuvking awake!

I tried sleeping, rolling around the bed but everytime I close my eyes Hisoka's face pops up in my mind.
I angrily stand up from the bed amd change my clothes so I can get out.
After changing I left and walk around until I saw Hisoka seating in the middle of the hallway, leaning against the wall. 
"And what are you doing? " I ask walking towards him with my hands cross in front of me.
He glance at me before answering
"Waiting for their return ~ ♥ " he answered and give me a close eye smile.

I was about to say something when he throw 3 cards at me.  I catch it with both of my hands. 2 on the right and one in the left. 
"I'll burn this" I said with a serious face
"My my~ don't be like that now" he said with his right hand on his heart acting hurt.. I roll my eyes at him but I still smiled.
I was just about to say something when someone called me through ny phone.
What's with this people interrupting me when I'm just about to talk. I throw the cards back to Hisoka before answering the call while walking back to where I came.
"Illumi~ what a surprise!  Need something? " I askes smirking even though he can't see me.
"I need you for a Job" he said with his usual voice.
"Job? But I'm still enjoying my stay here in Heaven's Arena" I said. I know I said I'm going to kill him when I first came in this Arena but since I saw Hisoka it's fine now. But he doesn't know that Hisoka is here.
"I need a partner so I can get inside the party where my target is. You're the only girl that I can stand so I need you here" He said. His tone not changing. He could at least say Please. "Hmm~ Is Illumi asking me for a Date? " I asked just to tease him but I get shock by his quick answer "Yes"
I was speechless for a second before finally agreeing with him. 
"I'll send you the details" After he said that he immediately drop the call.  What's with him?
I have arrived at my and Hisoka's room. When I entered I sit at the bed and wait for Hisoka to come back so I can tell him.
Illumi's text arrived and it said that he needs me to be there tomorrow so I need to leave at dawn.  He's really a pain in the ass.
After a few more minutes of waiting Hisoka finally arrive...

"Hmm~ Hisoka. I need to leave at dawn later" It's already 12:00.
Instead of answering me he just stand in the middle of the room staring at me with his blank face.
"Uhhh...  Hisoka? " He walk towards me and when he's just a few inches he gently pushed me to lay in the bed with him on top of me.
One of his hands push some strands of my hair away from my face staring at me.
What is he thinking?.

You know.. This is the moment that I realized our relationship is such a roler coaster.  He's trying to kill me at first then suddenly acting all sweet in a second.
"You're leaving me? " was his whisper.

"No.. It's just a Job." I said now cupping his face with my hands.
"hmm~" he hummed as he close his eyes.
We stay like that for a few moments before he finally stand up.  I also stand up and hig him.  He immediately hug me back and place his face in my neck. I felt him leaving small kisses there making me smile.
"You know I'm not going to die " I said.
It's like his kisses is a goodbye.  As if one of us is just about to die.

He let go of me before cupping both of my cheeks. "Make sure to come back~ ♥ " He said which I smiled to. When he let go I finally said my goodbye.  I was just about to walk out of the door when he called me again.
"What kind of Job is it? " He asked.
I froze from my spot and stared at him. If I go in a date with Illumi would it be called cheating? But it was just a Job, right?
"Uhm... Ah.. " he walk towards me with a blank face when I couldn't answer.
"A date with Illumi? " the moment I said that I was pinned in the wall.
"Date?  Hmm~" he said smiling. Both of his hands were at my side completely blocking me from escaping,  as if I'll escape.
"He needs a date to enter a party so he could kill them" I said, being completely honest.
"Why can't he kill them when they go outside the party? " He asked,  his playfulness was nowhere to be seen. 
"Hmm.. That I do not know" I said.  He look straight into my eyes.  His face an inch closer to mine.  One more move and we will be kissing.
He lick his lips and then lick mine as he does.  It actually made me blush.
"Fine" he said.  I didn't have time to react when he suddenly kiss my lips. Now much aggresive. As if I will disappear if he don't kiss me like that. My back was flat in the wall as he push me against it. Kissing me deeper and hungrier. My hands found it's way to his hair while one of his knees was now between my legs.
"Hmm~" I couldn't help it. This is so freaking hot.
When our lips parted we look like a freaking mess.  His hair was in all angle and his cheeks were pink. I don't know what I look like but it's probably the same as him.
"Only I could kiss you like that~ ♥ " He said licking his lips and smirking at me. Oh my.. Hisoka~
Don't make me fall deeper....

"When did I fall for you? " was the only words that came out of my mouth.
And I'm telling you,  he look totally shock.

-------
(A/n)
Was it too fast?
Tell me your thoughts 💭