♦ 4 ~

As for the phase 2, the examiners told us to cook and pork is the main ingredient.

Ghad! I'm not good at cooking!! I really hate this exam. After their explanation I immediately look at Illumi and glared at him. I thought this was supposed to be fun?
Well, I'm already here so... I should try to cook.  Whatever!

As I got out of the place and back again at the forest I saw the kids with their two other companions. I really should ask their names.

Well, there's no harm in asking.
I walk towards them and saw Gon slide down the grass followed by Killua then the blond and lastly the oldman.  It looks fun.
I smiled to myself as I followed them. Of course I slide too.

"Ah! What the heck! " The last guy shouted when I bumped to him but when he looked back and saw me he suddenly blush.
He's too easy to read.

"Oh! You're the girl earlier! Why are you following us!? "Killua asked me as he glared and stand up at the same time. 

"Ah! She's with Hisoka earlier! " As Gon had said that, immediately the four of them suddenly keep their distance from me. 

From the corner of my eyes I saw the pigs. Well.... This pigs looks scary specially that their chewing on bones. 

"Ah, you should look at your left" I said.  They look confused for a moment before looking at where I'm pointing.  Gon immediately smiled.

"The Pigs! " he shouted.
"They're chewing on...-" the blond said
"Bones " the old man finished.
Killua's eyes twitch as he watch the pigs hesitantly. Well, what about that?

"You better run" after I said that the pigs look at our way and just as immediately the five of us run away.

Gon looks like he's having fun while the old looking man in blue suit looks like he'll shit his pants any second now. 

They were shouting and that made the others look our way.

"W-what's That!!??" I heard one of them shouted before running away. Oops! 
This is not my fault right? This event is an accident. I swear.

I jump into one of the trees and watched from up there. Watching the people below trying to run away from the carnivorous pigs.  Oh shit! Looks like the pigs are tough.

Suddenly, I heard Gon shouted from somewhere saying that their foreheads are their weak spot.

Oh Good~ Gon sure is very helpful.
When I was about to jump down I felt someone behind me at the upper right.
I turn my head to see Hisoka standing there with his arms folded.

"I might fail this exam too~" He said, licking his lips after.

"Too? " I asked with a raise eyebrow.

"Hm, last time I killed an examiner~" he said looking straight at me. Now that he mentioned it, I remember No. 16 told me something about that earlier. What was that ugly fat guy's name again?

   .... Whatever.

"Well~ if you're going to fail this exam then why not make the best of it?" I said smirking at him with a suggesting look.

"And what are you suggesting? Hmm~ (Y/N)?" he asked. I felt myself stop when he mentioned my name. Well...

I better get a hold of myself.

I smiled at him. A real smile this time but I don't know if he knows that this is my real smile.

"Well... What you did last year.. -? Perhaps?" I suggested that made both of his eyebrows go up that made his eyes a little bigger with a smile on his face.

"Let's see~" he said. I guess this conversation has ended. I wave a little, not looking at his direction, before jumping down the tree and running after a pig I saw.
I immediately hit it's forehead and bring it back to cook.

Now... How do I cook this?

Not knowing what to do, my eyes search around the place to look for someone who looks like a decent cook but to my disappointment none of them looks good at it.

I look for Illumi and saw him cutting the pig using his pins. I wonder if his brother Killua would recognize him. My eyes then search for Killua and when I saw him I immediately knew that he would not find out that it was Illumi. Well, for now. Because he's super busy with his cooking. 

Then I look behind me and saw... Of Course...  Hisoka.  "Going to cook? " I asked him while he just nod at me a little with an eye closed smile.

He begun to cut his pig using his card super fast and in an instant... It's ready to be cook.

"Wow! You're a good husband material" I told him while turning around to face my table. I didn't saw his reaction but Nevermind. I need to get started or else I wouldn't be able to pass.

But me being me, I just stared at my pig. Wow! never thought that it could be this hard to cook. Many people started to line up and made the two examiners taste their cooking but none of them passed. Even Gon didn't passed. Hisoka Too.

Suddenly a man that looks fatter than Tonpa begun to argue with the examiner. He sure is Fat and that is a fact.

Then I turn my head towards Hisoka.
Oh! HI. SO. KA.!  My eyes turned big and my lips smiled even bigger.

he looks so delicious right now! He looks so ready to kill. He's making my Bloodlust go Crazy!  Ohh~ Hisoka~

He licked his card making me lick my lips without noticing. My hands beside me is twitching, wanting to take out my knife and kill everyone here. He's making me want to kill. His Bloodlust make me forget about everything else.

I came back to reality when I heard a loud noise and when I turn my head I saw an old man with long ears. Wow! I wonder what he did to those ears to make it look like that.

"Chairman! " the female examiner suddenly exclaimed.
Well... He still looks too old. He looks strong. He smell strong but I don't like his smell of strong. I like Hisoka's smell of strong. Ohh~ Hisoka~

You're making me want to kill you and put your heart in a jar while I put your body in a glass coffin just so that I could stare at you forever. Just so that I could watch you forever.