♥ 22 ~

When you thought you finally finished the mission. When you thought that it was a success, everything seems to just go downhill because of the act of one of the members.

Uvogin maybe thought that he could do it or something like that. Maybe he thought that he could kill the person with a chain. Maybe he thought that he could break that chain...

No one knew for sure..
No one can confirm it.
But we all know that Uvogin has died.

He was set free but he decided to go after the chain manipulator. He decided to follow death. And that was the biggest mistake.

I watch as the troupe planned something again. Going out in the open. Wait for whoever it was that's targeting them. There's a poster of them out there right now. What a strange team they are. Willing to take the risk. But... They are strong after all.

Hisoka sat at the top of the rocks so I sat next to him. Touji go out, wanting to enjoy the day. Followed Machi and Nobunaga out and eventually separated with them in the city. Wanting to enjoy the sun again and be normal. I teach him how to kill before. He should know what to do if something happens~

I look at Hisoka as he seems to be thinking about something. His knitted eyebrows and his concentrated eyes on the ground told me so.

...Before I could ask him what's on his mind, he look at my way.
..Staring...

I send him a questioning look but I got non in return. He still has the same look on his face...Thinking-Blank-face.

"Ne~ Y/N-Chan~ ♥? " He called on to me. I raised my brow as an answer. Finally he talk!
"Do I love you? " The question shock me. Causing me to not answer immediately.
What does he mean by that?

I glared at him and bring out my knife, pointing it at his neck, Ready to strike.

"What's that again? ~" I asked with a craxy smile etched on my face. Unblinking, I watch his reaction.

He suddenly chuckled and shake his head left and right. "Nothing ~"

"Hi~So~Ka~" I said his name with a threatening voice, leaning my knife closer to him, slightly cutting his neck causing it to bleed a little.

The rest troupe members that stop whatever they were doing and watch us with interest. I could see them watch us.

When suddenly, we sense six people approaching. It made all of us alert. Some of the members stood up but didn't do anything. Probably sure that it's not a threat. The rest stayed on their sit.

I got too distracted that I didn't realize hisoka brought out one of his cards, trowing it towards me.

It was too late then when I tried to evade it but it managed to graze my cheeks. 'Damn Fuck! "

He tried to take my knife which I quickly held tightly before he can get them out of my hands.

My~My~My~ Hisoka...!

The fact that he tried to kill me made me mad. Not only that! He grazed my fucking cheeks!?!!

I quickly stood up! Aiming for his neck with my knife. He gets pushed down by my sudden movements, causing him to lay on his back.

He use his hands to stop my knife, pushing my hands with his hands.

Before, all I could see in his face was his damn smirking self. But now, I can finally see him struggle as I try to cut him with my knife and that made me smile insanely. I look mad as I tried harder to push the knife.

"YOU FUVKING CLOWN! "I shouted as loud as I can. I don't know what came to me.

I feel mad! I feel so fucking betrayed!
I can feel adrenaline rush through me. I feel hot as sweat poured down from my forehead to my face.

I can hear the loud beating of my heart as if someone keeps pounding on eat. Telling me to shove the knife down and put an end to the man's life in front of me.

Hisoka knitted his eyebrows in struggle and finally found his strength. Shoving me away from him.

'Huh? "
I was pushed down from the impact.
Letting go of my knife in the process without realizing it.

Before I could even say anything, Hisoka was above me with my knife on his hand, it's blade pointing at me.

In a blur,  the knife was besides my face, half of its blade buried on the ground.

"Do not provoke me, Y/n-Chan~" He said with the same tone he always use. That teasing voice. That gayish voice that sounds like a music to my ears before is just an irritating sound to me right now.

"You were the one that provoke me,  Hisoka~" I said with a craxy smile.

How did I fell in love with this clown again?
.... Ah, yes. I remembered now.
The question is..
When did he? Or did he even?

The very thought made me mad, causing me to stare at his face with no emotion hinted on my face. Not a single trace is present.

I slowly reach out my hand, tracing the tear on his face.
What a lovely painting, if only he could really cry.

'Such a sad thought" I whispered quietly to no one. My heart still beating fast and loud. Pounding in my ears so loud I think I'll get crazy from it.

It's been too long since I got this excited. When was the last time?

...I can't seem to remember.

Hisoka stood up, leaving my hands on the air where his face is before. He walk away from me, leaving me laying on the ground.

Love??...  Hmm~ what's that again?

I stood up slowly, looking at his back that's getting further away from me.

With evert step he took,
... the one thing that I can only say was

"Hisoka..., When did I fucked up? "

As if to answer me, he stopped walking and look back at me.

What shock me the most was the emotions in his eyes.
.
.
.
.
Sad, pleading eyes.
As if telling me....
To not follow him anymore.

What was he thinking?
I don't know anymore.
Why does he act this way?
I can't seem to answer anymore.

I watch him sadly when..

Realization suddenly hit me hard.
.
.
I have failed to know the Clown.

~•~

A/N

OOPS!!  SORRYYYYYYY

DID I SUCCEED ON MAKING ANY OF YOU SAD??
😂 😂 😂
DID I FAILED!?

YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS 💭
PURPLE LOVE ♥