♣ 39 ~

The rain had stop a few hours ago. We found shelter from the nearest town that surprisingly has a hotel and dry ourselves there. 

Since then, we were both just cuddling on the bed. Legs tangled on each other as my face burried deep on his neck. Inhaling his muscular scent. Hmm~ I'm imagining pink and purple smoke as I smell him. A fun yet dark aura.... How delicious.

"We should get up. The nen exorcist wouldn't come to us himself" I said before pulling away from the cuddle, sitting myself up.

Hisoka just turn on his back, hands behind his head as he continue to sleep.

Well... What a stubborn handsome man.

"By the way, I won't be able to help you finding this nen exorcist" I said, leaning on my back and using my arms for support.

He slowly remove his hands behind his neck and slowly sat up. The blanket almost fall off, making me see his.... Uh..... I forgot that he's naked...

"Why?" He simply asked.

"Hisoka, I think we should end our vacation here. I'm going to go and have a mission with Illumi while you try finding this nen exorcist." I said.

"Should I be worried? " He asked, leaning on his back with a small smirk as I sat up straight.

"No. Why should you? Illumi is a friend" I said, looking at him.

He didn't say anything for a few minutes before he hum and agree to what I have said earlier.

"When will you leave? " He asked me.

"As soon as possible." I said, playing with the blanket. I forgot that I'm only in my underwear. "I can go right now" I added.

"Hmm~ you can go later" He said. I look at him with a raise eyebrow while he just look at me with a small smile.

Suddenly, he pulled me towards him. His hands making its way to my back as he kiss me. And without a second, he rip my bra.

And you know what happened ~

...

I was walking towards the city so that I could ride an airship and go to where Illumi had told me to. 

This mission with Illumi is just an excuse so that I could leave without Hisoka getting suspicious. I need to finish this fast so that I could proceed on finding Chrollo and then kill him. I don't like the idea of this hunting game but what can I do? Hisoka is more important to me right now.

Hours later, I'm finally at the place where Illumi and I would meet.

I entered the place and saw Illumi drinking something.

"Hey.... Illu" I said, sitting next to him. I'm trying my best to forget about his father's proposal and not make this awkward. I mean... Illumi is attractive.. But I still like Hisoka better. Hmm~ Hisoka~

"Yo. We should get going" He said,  standing up immediately and walk out of the place without waiting for me.

He never learned. I want to smack him..

I rolled my eyes and followed him outside.

....

We're currently at the roof of a mansion.  The mission? Kill everyone inside..

Illumi said that he's going after the head of the mansion while I kill everyone else.  Sounds fun to me.  I don't think that this is an assasination anymore and more like a massacre but Illumi told me that it's fine.  He said that it's me that is going to kill everyone and not him so it's fine.  He's going to assasinate the head so it counts.

"Ciao" Illumi said, jumping down from the roof while I waited for a minute before following him inside. 

I jump off the roof and landed in a balcony. I opened the door, that is surprisingly unlock,  and found a dark room. A bedroom to be exact. 

It's empty. ... Which made me smirk.  This should be fun.  I'm going to go hunting!

I made my way outside of the bedroom and the moment I step into the hallway, I spotted three men towards the end. "Hey! What are yoi doing here!?" One of them shouted, taking a gun out, pointing it at me.

I smirk, licking my lips.  I have a new tricks in my sleeves and I can't wait to do it~

Delicious blood.. Hmm~ my soul is dancing with joy. Another one to take!

I pulled out a knife from my chest, my eyes focused on the guys in front of me.

They turned wide eyes as they saw what I did and without waiting for anything else to happen, they shoot their guns at me. I avoided some of it while I use my nen to make a portal and appear behind me, shooting it back at them.

They screamed! Bullet peircing through their bodys as they screamed in agony while I watch with an insane smile. Laughing to myself. 

Their bloods decorated the wall behind them as they dance through the harmony of the bullets, killing them.

I clap my hands, knife still in my hands. I saw one of them, trying to get up.

How amusing. He won't just give up..

I throw my knife, my portal opening up on its way, swallowing it whole as another portal opened up near the man's neck, stabbing him.

"And Goal~" I said. 

A few more minutes later, more people came into view. Oh what fun~

I, of course, killed all of them. Everytime my knives flow into the air, one of them dies. I never missed. I even use my purple gun to some of them.

I turned left and saw a woman and a baby, horror could be seen on her face as she faced me. I have blood from head to toe..

I couldn't help but decapitate some of them.  I miss doing those things..

"Well hello, madam" I said. She's wearing a red dress, a baby wrap in a blanket was in her hands. I walk towards her. A blank look on my eyes.

She didn't move... More like...... She couldn't move. She watch me with wide eyes, mouth agape as she tremble where she stand.

Slowly, I pulled out a dagger. It's little longer than a regular one.

"P-pl-... Please" She whispered.. Tears in her eyes as she held the baby tighter, making it cry.

A crazy smile made it's way into my face, my eyes held a glint in it as I stared at the two.

Slowly, I put the point of the blade on the baby's head.. Slowly... And painfully.. Little by little.... Pushing it through until the baby cried no more...

It's head...bleading too much. Its skull easily crack... It's not hard enough.

I didn't stop there...

I pushed it further... Stabing the mother in her heart as her mouth opened wide, blood dripping from her mouth. Eyes... Full of tears, stared at me.

A few moments more, I pulled my dagger back, the woman dropping down after.

Ohh... Joy ~

~ ♥ ~
A/N

Hi!  Did you know? A few more chapters left and we'll be saying goodbye.

Thank you ♥

Votes and comments are highly appreciated

Tell me your thoughts 💭