♦ 20 ~

Some of the troupe members left the hideout. Already doing whatever they should do to steal the things that will be up for auction. Now it's just me, Hisoka, Touji, Kortopi, Chrollo, Pakunoda, and Bonolenov. I've known all of their names except the last four that arrived before Hisoka. They were also pretty late so yeah.. Whatever.

I was sitting at a rock at the end of the room where no one can disturb me. I laid a blanket next to me for Touji. He's sleeping soundly right now.
Trusting me so much? I might just kill you.... You would never know. Hmm~

I watch from where I sit as Hisoka glance at Chrollo. Well.. Not just glance. He stared at him.

The wheels are turning in my head. He then averted his eyes and look from each one of the members in the room before finally landing at me. Well well well

We stared at each other for a few minutes. You could tell that I was annoyed from how he lick his lips while having a staring competition with me.

Seriously? You should not do that! That's unfair!

He gestured for me to come to him but I just raised my eyebrows. Oh hell no!

I refused to get hurt Hisoka. I'm not the type of girl you can play with. I won't be coming back running at you once you hurt me. That's not how I play my life...

And I don't want to hear some damn excuses!

"Y/n" I suddenly heard Chrollo call my name. Making all of us look at him. He wore a calm smile as he look at me. He always has that smile. That smile that slightly annoy me. He's so calm... I can't play with him at all.

"Come here" He said which made me raise my eyebrow. I saw Hisoka sit up straight as he watch us. I didn't realize how serious he had become as I walk towards Chrollo. Aware of the eyes that follows me as I step next to the boss of the troupe.

"What can I do for you? " I asked boredly. I am being moody, I am aware. Damn I am bored.

"I didn't know about you being with Hisoka" He said as I sat next to him. I didn't reply. I just sat there as he stare straight ahead. I mean... What does it have to do anything with him?
"You didn't tell me" He added after a minute.
"Should I? You didn't asked nor was it important. Why? Does it bother you? " I asked him this time. Not looking at him even once. What is this dudes problem? Does he.... Like me? Pft no way. That's not fun. He's no fun... I want fun

Something like....
I glance toward Hisoka.
Yeah... Something like that. I want something like that... He's fun,strong, and powerful.

He's mine

I noticed how Chrollo smiled a little from what I've said. He glance toward Hisoka and asked "How long have you been together? "
I think for a moment. I don't remember how long. I just know that we're together.. Wait! Are we?

"For months? " I even questioned my answer. Wow! Smooth..

"I see. I imagine Touji is adopted" He stated which I nod to. That's not a secret.. I am a virgin and yes of course Touji is adopted.

He made a hmm sound before noding his head. He then look at me and stared.

I stared back at him when I suddenly felt a dangerous aura around the room. I immediately look away and look for the source but it was gone before I could even point out where it came from.

Well well well. That's one hell of an aura!
It almost get me so excited I almost let out my bloodlust.
Hmm~ was that him?

I look towards Hisoka at the window. He's building a pyramid made of his cards. Oh! How I miss getting targeted by those flying cards~