♦ 16 ~

When Hisoka and Gon reach the stage, the crowd cheered louder for the two. I can't help but stare at Hisoka's built. Look at that body~ He looks so handsome at the moment. Delicious ~ ♥

I lick my lips and bit my lower lip in anticipation. I can't wait for the fight to start.

I want to see those muscles move. Oh dear~

Gon and Hisoka just stare at each other. Gon is glaring daggers but Hisoka is just smiling. As if he found the fight amusing.

Suddenly Hisoka's face change, from a simple smile to something I don't recognize.. Wait... This Clown! What does those fucking eyes mean?!!

He suddenly release a sinister aura making me wide eye. Don't tell me he's going to get serious on this fight?

The referee started saying something and Gon change to his fighting stance while Hisoka took a three step back. Smiling at Gon.

"Begin! " said the referee. None of them move at first. But Gon suddenly jump towards Hisoka, surprising some people. Gon tried to punch Hisoka but Hisoka move out of the way and chop Gon's Back. Gon didn't stop there and Immediately turn back towards Hisoka and tried to uppercut him but he still dodge the attack of Gon, Gon use his hands and feet to attack but Hisoka dodge all of it, fast. Suddenly, Hisoka use his palm to attack. I didn't see it clearly but I think Gon was Hit a little. Then,  Hisoka kick Gon, sendung Gon rolling in the air.

Gon didn't even take a break and run around Hisoka while Hisoka just stood there, watching Gon. Gon tried to punch Hisoka again but he didn't succeed this time either. Instead, Hisoka hit Gon on his chest using his palm, making Gon knock out of his breath.

Everything is so fast. This is good..

Gon didn't stop there and jump towards Hisoka, trying to punch him but Hisoka dodge it easily.  No matter what he send Hisoka's way he didn't succeed. Hisoka always dodge his attacks and Gon is always the one who get punch instead.

Their fight is really fast. But Hisoka is really way too good for Gon. He won't beat him. What was Gon thinking anyways?

Gon got a clean hit on his face, it send him a few meters away from Hisoka.

"Clean Hit! One Point to Hisoka! " The referee announced. I look beside me and saw Touji wide eye with his mouth wide open. His eyes hold adoration on them. For Hisoka? Or Gon? I don't know and I don't bother to ask. 

The crowd cheered while I just watch boardly. I saw Hisoka pointing to the floor where he is currently standing. Gon might not have notice but Hisoka didn't move from his spot ever since the fight started. Proof that he's still too weak. Gon looks like he's saying something but I didn't bother to try thinking what he might be saying that time. I'm staring at Hisoka.  What is he planning? He clearly looks like he's enjoying himself.  He's toying with Gon.  He knows how powerful he is compared to the kid.

Gon run fast towards Hisoka, he was about to punch him but jump down, the. He suddenly is a blur, jumping around Hisoka.
That's funny. He looks like an Idiot. If I were Hisoka I would immediately punch Gon to stop him from doing what he is doing. It's annoying. Really. Gon suddenly stop and Jump back, stopping a few meters away from Hisoka. He then lift the stone floor and kick it to Hisoka, creating a hail of rubble.

Hisoka punch every single rubble that can harm him but as he did that he lose sight of Gon,  even I did. I was looking at Hisoka and the rubbles that I forgot to watch Gon.

It was sudden when Gon punch Hisoka in the face. He came out of nowhere. I didn't even saw him. Hisoka was sent a few meters away from where he was standing earlier. Now, with a bruised cheeks.

The crowd was shock. Even I am. He really is something ~

Suddenly, Both of them walk towards each other. When they reach the middle, Gon took something out of his Jacket's pocket. Handing it to Hisoka. Hisoka took it from Gon's hand.  They stood there for a few seconds, staring intently at each other.

They suddenly Jump apart, making a huge Gap between them. Hisoka use a trick on whatever was on his hands and made it disappear.

He really is a magician? Nah! Clown is better.

He's still a clown to me. When Gon and Hisoka just stood there just talking I got curious. I use my portal to make a little on the floor between the two of them and the other side was on my ear. Of course, my portal has some tricks too.

The first sentence I heard was "I devised my own way of using personality to classify aura." said Hisoka.
He pointed towards Gon, smiling. "Enhancers are simple and earnest". Gon look shock.  I'm not.  I don't know Gon that much, or perhaps I did but I don't care enough to remember.

"By the Way, I'm a transmuter,  fickle and dishonest" Hisoka said making my eyebrow raise.  I'll make sure you don't lie to me. You stupid Clown!

"Emitters have short temper. 
Specialist are independent.
Conjurers are high-strung.
Manipulators are argumentative."
He said. Hmmm.... Am I independent? Probably?

"The two of us are quite compatible"
The moment he said that I turned wide eye. My hands shaking from shock. Is He Fucking Gay!!?  And a Phedo at that!???

"Our opposing personality attract. We could become very intimate. But you should take care, because transmuter are fickle.  It takes  a mere second for treasure to turn to trash" he added.
Wait-Hisoka! What are you saying? Am I... Am I nothing? Am I nothing at all?
The whole conversation made my mood down south. My hands are shaking, I don't know if it's because of anger. But I hate this feeling.  Are Hisoka and I just nothing?

I decided to stop listening and leaned back on my seat. Thoughts are swirling on my mind. I can't stop thinking. Will the time come when Hisoka decides to throw me aside? Would he leave? Does he not care? Am I another... Toy? Am I just nothing? Does he have a feeling for me? His words held so much meaning and pain. I don't understand. I don't want to understand!

I didn't get to concentrate on the fight, all I think about was when. When will he leave me? Until the fighting ends... I can't stop thinking.

~ ♥ ~
A/N

I'm sorry it's late.
I'm really tired today but I hope you like this chapter.
Thank You.
Tell me your thoughts 💭