♦ 36 ~

⚠ For those innocent beings like Gon, please proceed to the back button. Thank you. *beep

I moan out loud as I can feel how wet I got from Hisoka's licking, making my legs shake so I held on his hair, pulling it back. My mouth was slightly opened, trying to catch my breath that I didn't know was missing when he first lick me.

I didn't notice his smirk that made its way to his lip as he look up at me from the bottom, hands making its way to my panties before he move his head slightly away, pulling my underwear down before blowing air into my core. Making me moan from anticipation.

He stood up, taking off his own clothes as I stood there, waiting ....... To finally taste the most appetizing food I have ever laid my eyes upon on..

I can't wait to touch those thick thighs as I lick him up and down, drooling from his sweet taste as he cum into my face. That very thought made me even more wet if that was even possible in my current state.

After throwing away the last article of his clothing, he made his way to me. Kissing my lips passionately. Hot and wet noises can be heard while he run his hand around my body. From my arms to my back until he reach my behind, slapping it both before squeezing it tight, his nails digging in my flesh making me moan in the middle of our kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss.

I can feel him smirk as he lick my bottom lick, asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. I opened my mouth and without even a second, his tounge is already roaming every part of my mouth. Making our kiss even sloppier from the saliva that we share between our kissing.

He was the first one to part away, only to kiss my neck. Biting and sucking  every part that his mouth came contact with. Until one spot made me moan, making him stop to abuse that spot. Lightly biting and sucking, forming a hickey before licking that part. As he kiss his way down to my chest, his hand made it's way to my core, palming it, feeling my juices before playing with my clit.

I moan out, hand pulling on Hisoka's hair, making him grunt.

He moved away, licking his lips before walking inside the lake until the water reach his waist. I watch him as he usher me to come to him.

I smiled as I made my way until were face to face. He peck me on the lips, before removing my bra slowly, throwing it somewhere without a care.

He pinch one of my nipple, making me gasp as he lick the other one. He played with it, pinching my nipple, pulling it and squeezing my breast as he lick and bite the other. His other hand support me from behind, pulling me towards hum, making sure that I won't fall from all the pleasure.

After a few, he moved his face close to mine. I can feel his hot breath touching my face as I look at him, panting.

We look in each others eye before he kissed me. I wrap my arms around his neck. His hand making its way behind my tigh to carry me up. I wrap my legs around his waist, feeling his hard dick between us.

I can't seem to think straight. I want all of him. I want his hot breath all over me as he take me whole. Without stop.

I reach down with my left hand, my right still wrap around him for support. I touch the tip of his dick, still kissing his lips, making him moan. I smirk, feeling his hard, thick dick under the water standing straight for attention.

I grip it, hard enough to make him growl between our kisses, making me smile. I pump it slowly, the water making it easier for my hand to move up and down.

He move his head to kiss me on my neck as I close my eyes from pure pleasure.

"Let me put it in" I whisper to his ears, biting and licking his earlobe, making him take a sharp breath before biting my neck, hands squeezing my ass.

"Do it, love~" I heard him say, breathless.

I positioned his dick in my core. Feeling its head before he suddenly shove it all the way in, making me moan out loud, biting my lip after from the sensation between my legs.

I didn't get to catch my breath as he put his hand in my thigh, carrying me before moving me back and forth, his hips moving to meet mine. Sound of skin slapping can be heard as our moan intensify when he decided to thrust faster.

"H-hisoka.. Hmm-ah! M-more!"

He stop moving, making me look at his face. He moved towards a rock, its form look like a tilted table at the top. He put me down on it, his member still inside me.

The water level is slightly lower in here, my body is already out of the water. Hisoka is positioned on top of me. I watch as he smirk, putting both of my legs in his shoulder before thrusting mercilessly. His member hitting deeper parts of me. Making me gasp for air, nails digging on his arms as he bite at my neck. 

After a few more thrust, Hisoka came deep inside me as I did the same.

We panted, Hisoka still thrusting into me slowly. Giving me all of his cum.

I didn't wait for him to pull out. Instead, I flip us over. Him now below me. Still catching his own breath but his smirk never leave his face.

"Ready for round two,  Love?~" I didn't wait for an answer.

I bounce on top of him. Not caring if somebody may see us as we moan in pure pleasure.

The only thought running in my mind was..
..
..
..
..
...
...
...
...
...
...
....
I don't care who Hisoka is to other people's eyes. Because this Hisoka...... This Hisoka is mine. And I'm going to kill whoever dares to take my man from me.

~ ♥ ~
A/N

I seriously died from the first two sentences. I literally shiver from cringing too much.

Many of you wants it fast so I wrote it 😭😂

Follow me for more stories
Votes and comments are highly appreciated

Tell me your thoughts 💭