♣ 15 ~

We left Gon and Killua without a word. Let them think whatever they want to think. I have my own problems.

When we entered Hisoka's room, Touji was in awe. It really is beautiful. This room is.
"Go clean yourself in the bathroom and change, Touji~" Hisoka told him and Touji just nod his head, take clothes from the bag and goes straight inside the bathroom.

I was surprised when Hisoka was suddenly in front of me, holding my waist, staring straight into my eyes.
"Hmm~ Was that a fun trip? First you say you have a date with Illumi and the next I found out that you're about to share a room. Lastly and most surprising , I instantly have a son. What are you planning? (Y/N)~♥ " I don't know if he's playing or serious when he asked me that.
"What do you mean? Me and Illumi are friends... Maybe? But I was not planning on sharing a bed with him. Lastly, I also didn't expect myself to adopt a kid. If you don't want to be the father then it's fine" I said, sadness was across my face. Did he really not like having a kid? With me?

"That's not what I mean~" I was shock.
"What?" I asked. I want him to explain. What does he mean by that?
He look straight in my eyes, his eyes which have walls that block his feelings from beeing seen was now gone. I can see through him. His eyes were... gentle? Caring? Loving!?
"I -" Before he could finish his sentence, Touji came out of the bathroom which made me take a step back from Hisoka. I didn't know why I took a step back.

"Ne, where am I going to sleep? " Touji asked, now wearing his jacket and T-shirt that says Plus Ultra. He looks shy, cute. He has a little tint of pink blush on his cheeks.

"The three of us will sleep on the bed, right? Hisoka? " I asked.
He nod his head before saying that he's going to take a shower.
Touji just had to come out of the bathroom at that exact moment, huh?

I'll ask him next time what it was that he was supposed to say. Yeah... And I hope he answers me.

Touji climb at the bed and lay in the middle.
"I'm sleepy" he said.
"Eh? Then sleep. Don't make me make you" I said with a creepy smile after. He shivered and look terrified.
"GOODNIGHT! " he shouted before closing his eyes and covering himself with the blanket. That's funny.

**

I was sitting on the right side of the bed when Hisoka came out with only a small towel on his lower region.
"We have a kid now,at least try to cover everything " I said, face palming. He has a small towel taht barely cover 'it'.
I wonder how I survived before without having sex with him for the days I am with him, with just the two of us, in this room.
Yes, we never had sex. We kissed but that's that. This sexy specimen just won't let me taste him. I want to cut him with my knife~

"He's asleep. Besides, you've seen everything before~" He said with his husky voice. Oh My~ Hisoka~ You're killing me ♥
He once came out of the bath naked before. As in wearing nothing. I was totally shock I became so wide eyes and wasn't able to talk for a few minutes but just a blushing mess.

"You Clown" I said. I can feel heat in my face. I'm blushing.. ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

"Hmm~ I prefer Magician~ ♥ "

And that is how our night ended. With him teasing me and chuckling because of my blushing face, and me starting to realize how much I would give to make him stay with me forever. Even if I have to kill a million.

*****

Days pass us by with the three of us getting close with each other. Slowly becoming a real family. I think?
I was also teaching Touji Nen and sometimes Hisoka helps.
Saying something about being a strong nen user will help us survive everyday life because apparently he has too many enemies to deal with.

We still don't know if he's an Enhancer, etc or something. Still haven't done the water deviation test (is that what's it called? I'm sorry I forgot hehehe)

We are still training his bod. I believe a strong body and mind will help him with his nen.

One time, when I showed them my nen, Hisoka throw three cards at me. Almost as if he's getting excited to fight me again. The last time we fight I believe we kissed.
Our first kiss~

Today, I found out that Hisoka has a fight with Gon. I didn't know how to react that's why I just asked. He said that it's Gon who wants to fight so I just nod my head and believe him.
He also Gave me and Touji a ticket to their fight.

And Currently, me and Touji are now walking in the Hallway to get to where the fight will be held.
We passed by a female that has a weird aura around her. Like something strong? Something dangerous like mine.

We made eye contact but nothing more.
Even if I wanted to try and see how strong she is, I don't have a time.
Hmm~ If only.
I didn't even realize that I lick my lips. I'm not into women but that girl just looks delicious for my knives.

***

"GO! DADDY! " Touji shouted from our seat when Hisoka came out of the smokes while Stretching his arms. He look at us and wave which made his fans go wild. Thinking that it's for them. Hah! As if!

I use my nen to open a small portal to his back and put my hand inside just to pat him. When he felt that he shake his head sideways and look at me, licking his lips. I just wink at him to tease and he smirk.
This handsome specimen is mine.

Even before the fight begin I know that Hisoka will win. He's too strong for Gon. He might land a three or five punches to Hisoka but that's that. He's not going to win. It's still too early for him to fight Hisoka. Hmm~ but his determination is something ~ definitely something ~

~ ♥ ~

(A/N)
I'm going to end it here for now.
I'm going to re-watch Hisoka and Gon's fight so that I would know what to put in here.
I forgot because I've been watching BNHA so much!!
Thanks for reading!!
Tell me your thoughts 💭