♣ 27 ~

I saw Kurapika left the building so I followed him. It would be very nice to give him back the eye of the Kurta Clan. I wonder what his reaction would be once he knew that the other one is fake. Hmm~ I can't wait.

I watch him as he get inside a hospital. His face blank and looks so down. As if he's tired of living his life.
I can't let him be too sad. Where's the fun in that?

I waited for a couple of minutes for him to walk out of the room where the daughter of some family is currently in. I don't know the family nor do I care of knowing.

Four men stood outside the room talking before Kurapika made himself present, exiting the room with a tired face.

I watch them as they talk some more before making myself appear when the man in black almost took a step forward to leave.

"Kurapika! Fancy seeing you here" I said with a bright smile from his behind. He immediately look back at me, eyes widen and lips slightly parted.

"What are you doing here? " He asked me. His companion seemed to be interested and serious. Looking at me as if I was a treath. Oh~ if only you know...

"Am I not allowed to meet with my friend? " I asked with a closed eye smile. He frown before walking towards me until we're only a foot apart.

"What do you want? " He asked, his glare is almost scary. Well... It's only obvious that he acts like this. He's on edge.

I remove my smile and replaced it with a straight face.
"A talk with you" I said before walking away, already knows that he would follow me. I know because what would a killer like me would be doing in this place if it isn't even important?
When I confirm that we're far from people I,  I look at him straight in the eye. Thinking of what I should say first.

"Well... I'm not someone who plans her speech so let's just get to the point. " I said shrugging before opening my infinitus chest. He stiffen for a moment. Waiting for me to do something.

"Before I take it out I'm just going to say it to you. The eye that was auctioned earlier is fake. And the real one is with me" I said smirking. He was speechless so I just took out the Kurta Eyes from my chest.

He stared at it with widen eyes. His hands were trembling and I swear I can see his eyes changed color. Such beautiful eyes~ hmm hmm~~. I look down at the Kurta Eyes in my hand, examining it for a bit before extending it towards him.

"I thought that maybe you would want it more than I do" I said. After taking it from my hand he bow down in gratitude but I didn't let him say anything. Because I run. I run far from him.

"Wait!! " I could hear him shout, but just like before, I didn't bother looking back.

As I exited the building, I saw Hisoka walking towards me with a smile on his face.

"I've been looking for you~ ♥ " He said before taking my hands in his.

What's he doing? Being affectionate? What?

"I'm always here, Hisoka~ ♥ "

We walk hand in hand towards the hideout of the troupe. The plan is a success. Now, they had mourned Uvogin and successfuly got the things from the auction.

I wonder what could happen after this~~

The moment that Hisoka and I entered the base, we heard the troupe already talking.

I sat at the edge of the room and text Touji.

"Where are you? "