♥ 26 ~

We stayed at the roof on one of the buildings.
We sat side by side with him holding my hands in his lap while my head lays on his shoulder. His shoulder is broad and his arms are even sexy. Hmm~ I want to pinch it. Grrr

We watch with a smile on our faces. We watch buildings, cars, and places burning and people losing their lives. The phantom troupe is doing their job. They are so talented in killing people. In creating chaos and terror. It amazes me how good they are. Yet, they are never going to be best in my eyes.

I already have the best killer in my side. My champion..

"we should go" Hisoka suddenly said before standing up.
"Huh? " He look at me with a small smile on his face, waiting for me to also stand up next to him.
"Danchou would not like it one bit if we are late for the auction, y/n-chan~ ♥ " He said, licking his lips, probably because of the thought of Chrollo.

I stand up and put my hands on my hips, closing my eyes with a frown on my face.
"Stop doing that whenever you think of him. I'm starting to think that you are really gay" I said, peeking my eyes over to him.

He smirk and chuckled a little. He didn't say anything else. Instead, he grab my hand and we started jumping from building to building.

I wish we could always stay like this. Contented with each other. Just the two of us. Hand in hand. Facing the chaos of the world. Not caring about anything else. But that's a distant dream. So far that I could never reach. We are killers. And life won't ever going to be fair.

I felt the wind on my face......- So-... . Just so... Peaceful.

We entered the building with ease. The confusion and terror from outside is really helpful. No one notice us.

We met with the rest of the troupe. We entered the storage area where the things that would be auctioned is placed. I don't care what they're going to do right now but I sure as hell won't be helping with their plan.

The auction had started. I hear the people clapping outside. They sure are enjoying the night and This people irritates the hell out of me.

"Allow me to introduce our first item of the night... " The host had said.

We are still hiding. There's someone in here. Watching the auction. Probably a guard. I don't know and I don't care who he is but he is being a nuisance.

He seems like he is satisfied from what he's seeing so he turn around. Ready to leave the place. He looks relax as his hands were inside his pocket, taking something out as he walk away from the door that's showing the stage.

He pulled out a cigarette, placing it on his lips as he walk.

My eyes widen as I saw hisoka light a lighter in front of the man.

"Hoh? Thanks" I was even more shock when the man lean and thank Hisoka. I almost smirk. Wow... I didn't know people could be this... Stupid... Naive..- Idiot!

His eyes widen when he notice Hisoka. Even mine widen because damn! He looks so good in that lightning. Fck! I think I'm Catching Feelings...

"Hm hm" Damn that sound. I almost want to hear him moan. He close the lighter and everything turned dark.

And of course, that's the que.

He died... Pft! Hmm~ How weak.

I notice Hisoka looking at Machi with a smirk on his face, making me frown. Damn this clown making me mad again.

"You're making me want to stab your eyes" I said to him.

He look at me before smiling. Not just any smile. It's a kind of smile that's only for me.

I instantly blush. Damn! Damn!  Damn! I need air. Why it's so hot in here?

I felt him hug me from the side for a few seconds before walking away. Leaving me frozen in the spot.

Didn't know that he would do something like that. Specially in front of the troupe.

It made me smile. How sweet.

Pakunoda is wearing a black dress. Her role is taking out the items to the stage to show to the people. Shalnark controlls the host. Kortopi is the one who makes the duplicate of the items. And the rest looks for the items. My role? Watch Hisoka. And it's none of their business.

I lean on the door, watching the people. They all look easy to kill. I bet I alone could handle them without my nen. Hmm~

My eyes scan the crowd before it stop at a certain blond at the top of the stairs. There he is.. Kurapika.

The last member of Kurta Clan. Hmm~ he must also be delicious. I heard their eyes are pretty. I almost want it for myself.

"It's time for our last item tonight" I heard the host say. I look at the item and my eyes slightly widen. It's the eye of the Kurta Clan.

I immediately look at my back, scanning the place, trying to find where the original is. Once I found it my eyes glimmer with excitement.

I hop to it and immediately take it from where it was resting.

"Oi! What are you going to do with that? " Phinks asked me.

Instead of replying I smiled at him and slowly opened my Infinitus chest, wide enough to fit the Item.

His eyes widen along with the other members. Watching my moves. I saw Hisoka lick his lips, staring at me. Damn clown!

With a teasing smile, I slowly put it inside my infinitus Chest.

"Done! " I said and skip back to the door.

I can still hear Phinks from behind saying some curses and whatnot. I didn't bother to listen though. I watch Kurapika.

Ohh~ my hands are trembling so bad. I'm so excited!

~•~
A/N

It's because you sound so excited that I decided to write another chapter.
😁😁😁

What do you think?
Votes and Comments
are Highly Appreciated!!

Please Vote

THANKS!!!!

tell me your thoughts 💭

Knowing The Clown (HisokaXReader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara