♠ 21 ~

He started telling me about his plan and everything else that's happening. He told me how he is not actually a member of the troupe. Why and how he wants to fight Chrollo... And why he wants me out of the fight.

They could use me against him, well... That's what he says but I know for a damn fuck that I'm strong enough to handle them. I could even protect Touji while doing so!

I told him all I know about the troupe, including the nen of some that I have learned from Pakunoda.

"I'm going to meet Kurapika later. Want to join me? " He asked which I answered with a no.

"They would suspect the both of us. If the plan goes well.. We're going to be the first suspect. Me and Touji, since we're both an outsider. Things would be messy then~" I said with a hint of excitement in my voice.

"Hmm~ I am sure you would like it that way" He said with glint on his eyes.

"You know me" smirking at him, I started walking away.

"Make sure the plan goes well. Messy is not Touji's thing as of yet." I stop for a moment, looking back at him. "Don't die.... I'm not yet done with you" Was my last words before disappearing into the dark.

That Clown better know what he's doing.

~♥ ~

Time pass us by as we wait for the other troupe members. Touji sleep the whole time while I keep watch to the other troupe member. They might suddenly decide to follow Hisoka and I would not want that, now do I? ~

Hisoka returned a little while later. Smirking to himself, looking so proud and excited at the same time.

He look at us, meaning me and Touji, and decided to walk our way, stopping a few steps away from us.

"He shouldn't be sleeping at this time, Y/N~ ♥ " He said. Looking at Touji with a face that I can't read.

"He's still a child Hi~So~Ka~ ♥ " He smirk a bit bigger and began to laugh.

"He still hasn't Killed anyone yet? Hmm.. Time will come, I'm sure~Why don't we let him kill one after this? "

I stood up from my sitting position and affectionately brush my hands to his face. Tracing the tear and the star that makes him look even more dangerous. I cannot say that he isn't without it but... Hmm... There's just something that drawn me into them.

Like two statues that stand in front of the setting sun. Looking so mesmerizing ~ so glorious and enchanting!

"He already killed some" I said in a sweet voice, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Are you proud? Daddy? ~" I added which add a new expression to his face. Something like proud, happy, contented...., sexually frustrated???
..
..
..
Eh!? I don't know about that~

His hands made its way to my waist. Holding me carefully and affectionately. Almost as if he wants to kiss me then and there. Wanting to be just the two of us standing that moment. As if we are in a trance... We kept staring at each others eyes. Loving the feeling of finally being close to each other once again.

I truly can't believe that this clown is mine~ ♥

•••

The troupe members that's supposed to be raiding the auction came back with nothing but a tied man, being dragged by Frankie. Uvogin is nowhere to be found.

Chrollo closed his book. Looking at the members with a calm, calculating eyes. One would really get fooled by those eyes. Not knowing that it's a calm beast waiting to devour its prey.

Machi began explaining what happened while the rest listened silently. Not uttering a single word.
I watch Nobunaga clenched his katana tightly. Getting mad at the fact that Uvogin is held by someone unknown to them.

Hisoka wore the same smirk from the first day that I saw him till now. That mischievous smile that hold thousands of meaning. As if its asking you with a mocking tone 'Do I know? Do I not? What do you think? Do you know? Do you not? Come on. Ask me... But I won't answer"

As Machi glanced our way, I held Hisoka's hand. Glaring at her.
She seems to be surprised before looking another way while Hisoka chuckled. As if he enjoys my possesive side.

I'm sure Hisoka like Machi in a way and that can't be avoided. Looks like Hisoka like that type of girl. Who kills without hesitation and is tough both in and out. That made me even madder though.

I grip Hisoka's hand so tight I think veins starts to decorate his hand.
I look at his face and glare. He just look at me back and smile with his eyes close. Enjoying the moment. Tsk!
When did I start acting like this? This isn't me at all.

Touji starts to wake up. Looking around puzzled by what is happening.

"Oh~? He's awake. Come get our child~" Hisoka whispered to my ear, letting go of my hand before making a straight face. Staring at Chrollo's standing form. Staring at his prey.. Watching its moves.

I sat next to Touji as he sat upright. After getting rid of his sleepiness he look at Hisoka and frown.

I shoot him with a questioning look as to why he's looking at Hisoka like that. He just shrug his shoulder and put his head down at my lap. Probably still tired.

Hisoka walk towards us after Chrollo gave his orders to the troupe members. He sat next to me and stroke Touji's head once before looking towards Chrollo again. He can't seem to take his eyes from this man. Is he actually gay?

I shake my head left and right to get rid of that stupid thought. Gha!! Just why did I think that?

Probably because of the way he look at Gon. Hmm.. ~

"Hisoka" I called his name. Pausing a little, thinking of what to say next.
He glance at me while I ponder of what to say until..
I started to get sad. I don't know why but I just felt sad. So...
The first words that came out were
"If you really love me,.... Please.. Never try to kill me"

~•~

A/N
!!!!!!!!!

I did it!? I'm done!?
With this chapter!?
Yes!

Well I've got busy reading Solo Leveling..
So I'm sorry hehehe peace

Try Reading the light Novel of solo Leveling
You can also try the manga but the manga isn't finished yet.
I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH!!!
Happy Purple Love ♥