♥ 30 ~

Happy 30K Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood there shock. I look at Illumi's father and grandfather as if I don't believe whatever they just said.

"I- I.. I think- Uhm.. Wait. What?"

Illumi's father, who I still don't know the name of, close his eyes and smiled. Just a little, super little, smile.
He opened his eyes and made his way towards me while the grandfather remain standing in his place with his hands behind him.

I flinch in surprise when Illumi's father put his hand in my shoulder. Patting it multiple times before saying, "You are welcome in the house anytime." he said. "I can see that your power is strong enough to be able to join our family. Since you and Illumi had been close,........ I can see no reason why not choose you as wife for my eldest son" He continued, seemingly proud of his choice.

"Uhh... That seems to be a problem." I said. It really is a big problem. Why me though? Can't he find another woman for Illumi? I admit that yeah.. I had liked Illumi before but not seriously like like him. I mean........ Me and Illumi? Together? Nah ah. Can't picture that scenario.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I'm already in a relationship" I continued. Smiling fakely towards the two Zoldyck.

"That could be fix" Illumi's father said before making his way back to his sit. I turned wide eye from what he said. Did he just told me to break up with whoever I'm in a relationship with? Not literally told me but I know for a fact that that's what he meant.

"We would be arranging your marriage" The grandfather said.

I think I'm going to have a headache from this conversation we're having. What is happening? Why am I here again?

"Ahahaha.... Ah..... Can I go?" I asked after my fake laugh. I didn't bother waiting for their response and just quickly left the room without looking back.

Ghad.. If I ever see Illumi we're going to have a long ass talk about this. What did he even told his father?

It's been a few minutes with me walking around the city when I decided to text Touji and ask him where the hell he is. I have a feeling that something is happening right now. I don't know what but it smells like trouble. Hmm hmm~ Trouble is a small thing.

I want to smell blood~

Touji replied to me his location but that's just it. He didn't even tell me if he's fine or if he's with someone.

I rolled my eyes from annoyance but still made my way towards the location. Maybe he's in trouble or something. Or maybe he's doing something that he doesn't want to tell me about. Just any excuse actually.

I decided to take a taxi towards the location. I don't want to use my nen nor walk my way there. I don't know yorknew city that much. I'll get lost if I tried to use my brain on locating where this location is.

When I arrived at the said location, I immediately exited the taxi. I'm in......... an airport!

"Ma! " I heard from somewhere so I trace the source of voice and saw my son in front of a blimp. With Kurapika standing behind him. Ooh... Fun~

I smirk and lick my lips as I took a step towards the two. "Well well well~ who do we have here? The last member of Kurta Clan. The survivor!" I said, my smirk getting bigger by the second. "I didn't expect to meet you again." I added. Looking at Touji then back at him.

"I also didn't expect to see you again so soon. Since you always disappear without a trace after one meeting" Kurapika said. His eyes never leaving mine.

"Well~ lucky you then. Most people doesn't get a second chance to see me again. Considering that they died at the first meeting" I said, smiling sweetly towards him.

Suddenly, Chrollo ,with chains around his body, entered my view. I didn't saw him earlier since he's standing behind Kurapika.

"Oh! What a surprise. You caught a spider" I said with disbelief. I mean, he caught one and it's Chrollo Lucilfer. The oh so great head of the spiders!

"I didn't expect that I'll see you here" Chrollo said calmly as ever with a small smile on his face.

"Neither did I" I said.

"We should enter the blimp before anyone else sees us." Kurapika said and so we did what he said.

Upon entering, a small looking rat entered my view. I stare at him? Her? With wide eyes and fake smile so that I won't look like I'm judging her appearance.

" I see you've found a friend, Kurapika. Who's.. " Should I say her or him? Whatever "This lovely human being that seems to be a fun one to kill?" that's what I manage to say. Pft! Wait. When did I start caring about what other people think about me or my judgment ability?

"Her name is Melody and she's my friend. Don't think about killing her" Kurapila told me seriously. Hmm hmm~ sure sure

I nod my head at him playfully.

I sat and look around. Realizing just now that Gon and Killua isn't here.

"Oh what Joy~" I said to no one. Smiling to myself.

"I see. You know the chain user" Chrollo siddenly said next to me. Kurapika glared at him but Chrollo isn't bothered one bit.

"I didn't know that he uses chain. But yeah I do know him~. Say, how did you get caught?" I asked, my right hand now supporting my face as my elbow rested on my tigh for support.

"Hmm.. By a trick I didn't saw coming" He said to me.

"Oh that's sad." I said and he just smiled at me.

I could consider Chrollo as a friend. He did help me when I was weak. that time when me and Touji teleported to Meteor City. Ahh those days were nice.

"Say, Y/n" he called before looking at me. I answered him with a hum and look at his eyes that is deeply staring into mine. I think this is the first time that he said my name. I am actually shock. "How are you and Hisoka?" he asked.

I shrug my shoulder at him. "I don't know. Our relationship is such a rollercoaster ride. But the killing part is fun so it's fine~ Hisoka.............. doesn't look like the type to be affectionate so.... We can say that this relationship isn't as strong as I think it is." I said.

"Hisoka must have promised you a life in the future. What you said about him is true but maybe Hisoka do want to" Chrollo said. I raise my eyebrow at that.

"What promise? He never did. A life we have is deadly. We can never promise a life between us. But isn't that romantic?~~ Hmm~" Oh. Gahd. Just thinking about Hisoka and his bloodlust makes me shiver in delight. I want a taste of that once more~

"He never did" he mumbled to himself so I look at him with questioning eyes.

He turned to me, eyes staring into mine. And with the most determined eyes that I have ever seen displayed on his face he said, "I could promise you a life" he started, "How about spend the rest of yours with mine? "

!!!!

After that, I think my braincells stop working.

Did he just....? Is that a proposal!!!?? Or am I exaggerating!??

This night is cursed!

~ ♥ ~

A/N

Aahhhh!!! Drama!!!
Oh ghad why did I write that?? This?? Why am I plotting something like this!??

I cannot understand
Why am I doing this to my baby?

I wonder what would Hisoka do once he hear about this

ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Votes and Comments are highly Appreciated

Tell me your thoughts 💭