♠ 13 ~

"What might you be doing here, Illumi? " Asked Hisoka,  no hint of playfulness in his voice.
"I only booked one bedroom" Illumi answered with a straight face which made me face palm myself.
"Oh~ is that so?" I don't know if I should be scared of Hisoka's smirk right now or what.
"Why? You're not together yet, are you? " Illumi asked with now a confused face. He really look like he's innocent and do not know what is happening.
"Probably ~"
Ouch.

"It seems like I'm wasting your time. Goodnight~"
"Hisoka! Wait! " Before Hisoka could take a step, I immediately catch his hand and hold it with mine.  I don't want him to think something. I don't want him to question me or my feelings.

He look staright in to my eyes as if reading me. I don't know what to say. My mind is going blank because of how tired I feel and because of this situation we are in right now. So I said the first words that came to mind.
"Can I sleep with you tonight? "I asked.  My voice was almost a whisper.
He stared at me for a moment before smiling. "Of course" His answer made me smile. My fear was gone. As if a heavy burden was out of my chest.

Without looking back the two of us walk hand in hand towards his room. Not hearing Illumi from behind, saying something that I forgot to take care of.

"What about the kid?"

******

When we entered his room he silently close the door before looking at me.
I didn't realize that I'm blinking repeatedly because of tiredness. I am sleepy. I just want to lay in bed and relax...

"Hmm~ I thought it was just a date"Hisoka silently said. I almost didn't heard him.
I nod my head and rub both of my eyes tiredly.
He seems to get the clue because I suddenly felt like I'm floating in the air. I opened my eyes a little and saw Hisoka's face,  not looking at me but instead where he was going.
He lay me down in the bed and put the covers on me.
Hmm~ he's taking care of me now?
Why? Why is he being so gentle?

"Goodnight~ ♥ " I heard him say before I close my eyes. But before I fell deep into sleep I felt him kiss my forehead as he lay down beside me.

Why so gentle, Hisoka? This is not you at all. You're making me feel...
Feel something...
Something I can't explain...
Tell me Hisoka, do you love me?

***
The moment I woke up I smelled something. Bacon? Eggs? 
I opened my eyes and saw foods at the end if the bed and Hisoka was at the door, probably talking to someone. Well, this is rare. He's not threatening whoever was at the door.

The moment he close it and turn his head to face me he immediately smile.
"Let's eat~" He said with a gentle smile.
Wait what!? Gentle?

****
After eating and washing ourselves we both went out to check on Illumi at the other room. I don't know what he did to the kid but I have a feeling that it's not good.

"Why do you want to see Illumi that much? " Hisoka said, now using his normal voice. Without a Joke or malice. Just his voice. Just Hisoka.
It would take time before I get used to this but it's actually making me smile. As if little by little he's feeling comfortable around me. As if he's a book being opened a little.

"I bet you didn't saw what's on his bed last night but it was a kid. I kidnapped him. I'm worried that Illumi killed him already. " I said as I continue to drag Hisoka.
"hmm~ Interesting "

I knocked on Illumi's door so loud that I bet the next room heard it.
"Impatient, are we? " Hisoka said from behind me. I just decided to ignore him.
The moment Illumi opened the door I heard a muffled noise.
I pushed Illumi out of the way and entered the room. My eyes scanning the whole place,  trying to find where the kid is and I bet that noise was made by him.

I suddenly heard a thud inside the closet so I immediately opened it.
There. He. Is!!

He's covered in a blanket with ropes tied around him, preventing him to escape.
I don't know what to feel at the moment.
This is Funny but.... Yeah... I don't know.

"Illumi! Why did you do this? " I said and cut the ropes.
"Oh~" I heard Hisoka from behind.
"He's noisy last night. He won't let me sleep the moment he woke up. I had to do it to punish him. That's the easiest way to shut him up" Illumi explained.

"I need the Kid Alive, Illumi! This might kill him" I said as I finally undo the ropes.

"He's still alive. It's also good for training if you want to escape from your enemies "
I want to slap him.

"If I ever get to have a baby I won't let you near him or her" I said. The moment that the blanket was loose I saw a freaking necktie around his mouth to keep him from talking. Oh my~ kin- whatever.

"And you choose Hisoka as a husband? That's smart" Illumi suddenly said making me choke on my own saliva.
"And when did you learn to be sarcastic? "

"Oh My~ I won't hurt my own child" Hisoka defended himself. Licking his lips.
Yeah. Not his own child. I hope it's true.

Wait!? What am I saying!?  Do I want a child with him!!?? They are messing with my head.

The moment I take off the necktie from him He immediately cry.
"How to shut a child up? " I asked, genuinely confused. I never comforted a child before. I kill infront of a child to make them cry not to shut up a child.

"I can put needles on his lips to keep it shut" Illumi suggested.
"Or I can use bungee gum to keep his lips close~" And that's Hisoka.
The kid cried harder this time.
How are we supposed to take care of a kid? I forgot that all of us here are criminals who kill people. I shouldn't have had asked!

"This is not funny" I said and sigh. This is taking all of my energy.
"I'm serious " Illumi said, making me face palm.

"Hey kid. Shut up or I kill you " I said with the most serious face I could master.
He immediately shut up but he looks like he's going to die because of how much tears was pouring out of his eyes.
He also looks like he's trying not to breath.
This is so Troublesome.

"Breath or I'll make you not able to" I said with a straight face.

He opened his mouth and breath hard. As in. I can see how his chest rise and fall.

"Illumi, order food. Whatever a kid can eat.  A. Normal. Kid. Can. Eat! " I ordered with a death glare aimed at Illumi. He immediately did what I asked.
I turned my head and look at Hisoka who seems to be enjoying this too much.
"Get me a wet towel to clean this Brat's face" he turned around without a word to do what I asked.

The food arived and I was now currently cleaning the kid's face with a towel. He's still in the closet because he's too scared to go out.

After finally cleaning his face and now that he stop crying I take a step backwards and give the towel back to Hisoka.

"Now, get out of that freaking Closet before I make you" I said, crossing my arms.
He just shake his head no. This kid!
"If I want to kill you I would have done it earlier but I did not so get out of there or I'll drag you out myself!" My voice gets loud at the very end because of how much irritated I am.
The kid look at me hesitantly before slowly getting out. Finally!

"Now eat" I said. Checking the food before giving it to the kid. I don't trust Illumi with that kind of stuff. He might poison the kid and say that it's for training. Thank whoever was above that he did not.

~ ♥ ~
(A/N)
I Decided that from now on I'll be leaving an Author's Note in every chapter just so that I can get in touch with my readers.
Is that Ok with you guys??
Thank You for supporting and reading this story. I hope you like this chapter!!
I'll try to update faster!!!  And I'll also try to make longer chapter!!!!!!
I just don't have enough time.. Hope you guys understand.
Tell me your thoughts 💭