Revelations

"Alright you gay mess lets do this." Denki said. Cracking his knuckles.

"You're one to talk." Jirou snapped, she had called an emergency meeting with Kaminari. Momo was going to arrive in 20 minutes.

"This really isn't necessary, you two are built for each other, start taking advice from me and I will screw it all up." Denki said.

"That's...actually useful information." Jirou noted, lifting a guitar over her head. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE IS DENKI KAMINARI."

"AHHHHHH" Denki screamed as Jirou chased him out of her room. Sprinting after him in the hall swinging the guitar.

"Hello Jirou-OH JESUS." Momo slipped over in the hall seeing Jirou spin round the corner. Kaminari scrambled to his feet and started sprinting away.

"Sorry Momo! JIROU PLEASE HAVE MERCY." Denki screamed, tearing down the hallway.

Jirou reached a hand down to Momo. "Sorry for Kaminari, but I guess it's my fault." Jirou sheepishly said. But Momo didn't seem frustrated.

"Oh it's fine, you're allowed to play games with your boyfriend." Momo said.

"Sorry what." Jirou nearly screamed.

"Oh Jesus Christ you have absolutely no idea honey."

"Wait, isn't he?!?!" Momo seemed dumbfounded.

"NOPE. NEVER." Jirou denied.

"Interesting-" Momo muttered. "Well this is a bit awkward now."

"Oh no Momo, it's fine, please come in, you are much earlier than I thought you would be, but the more time the better!"

"Wow this is a quick mood change" Momo said, motioning between the guitar aggressively held in Jirou's grip, and the kitten-like smile when she looked at Momo.

Jirou lowered the guitar and slung it over her shoulder. "What can I say, you bring out the best in me~" Jirou flirted.

"Awww, you're so nice!" Momo clapped happily.

Momo strode into Jirou's room, oblivious completely.

Jirou stood for a second unmoving, with equations flying past her head, trying to put the pieces together.

Kyoka's Conclusion: She's either too gay to function, or very obliviously straight.

Jirou's POV

I wander back into my room and Momo is sat on my bed just looking at my posters scattered over the walls. She's so adorable sat there happily with her hands in her lap, her head swaying slightly and that tight lipped grin that brightens a room.

My lesbian heart can't take this for much longer, she's just too cute.

"Hey Jirou, I wanna ask you something?" Momo looked slightly scared to ask.

Oh no, she knows, she knows everything I've got to move away. RUN KYOKA RUN.

"Ye-yeah sure, anything Momo." I stuttered. WHY AM I SPEAKING, MOVE TO JAMAICA, FIND ANY WAY TO AVOID HER ASKING WE ARENT READY.

"Are you..." Momo began.

SHE'S GONNA SAY LESBIAN.

"...feeling okay..." She finished.

What.

"Uhh, yeah I'm alright." I said. What's she referring to?