You And What Army?

"NO!" Aizawa screamed as he saw the knife dig into Jirou and her disappear.

Shigaraki dodged back, both Toga's similtneously moving in retreat against an advancing Edgeshot. The clones tossing the remaining knife between them as attacks targeted them individually.

Edgeshot easily blocking and deflecting hits, but trying to keep as close to the rest of the group as he could.

With a flurry of red feathers, Hawks dove from above and landed in front of Loki as she was staring at the blast mark on the floor from where she had sent away a life and the body of a dying girl.

"We can mourn after the fight, cmon, we've got a job to do." Hawks whispered. "This'll be over quick."

Hawks's eyes locked on Shigaraki. He started to take off at an incredible speed, rocketing toward Shigaraki, but suddenly froze in place. He hit the ground, paralysed, and his body rolled before impacting into the wall across the warehouse.

Shigaraki laughed lightly under his breath. "Oh, it looks like MY reinforcements have arrived." He laughed.

Behind the pros three sets of footsteps crashed, and echoed a terrifying reverberation. Loki turned to see four hideous creatures, four brand new Nomus.

One was levitating about a couple inches off of the ground, feet comprised of sown together rags and cloth with long pieces of stony flesh forming it's legs. It's torso was made from twirling bandages and rotted skin. However it's head was covered by a heavy black hood, with two yellow and green eyes shining beneath the hood. There was an intelligence in their eyes, but also a similar show of power from the eyes to Aizawa's quirk, with their expression focused on Hawks.

Dropping beside it as a large muscular creature, similar in build to a gorilla but much larger, a brute by all accounts. It's large arms and muscles were covered in stitches and marks from scars that would be enough to kill a regular person.

Elegantly yet monstrously landing next to them was a lithe humanoid. About 15 feet tall, perched atop six legs, two of which touching the ground. An incredible gangly, and thin figure with 12 arms that unfurled from it's shoulders, a green and a red eye with a black scar emerging from the corner of it's mouth and traveling upward, skirting round the edge of their nose and corner of the eye, until it disappeared into a series of nails forming almost an bush of hair atop it's head.

Yet the third set of feet landing, and the fourth of the Nomu. A purple reptilian creature, two arms emerging from it's sockets, but 6 legs along it's body, human legs but reptilian feet. It landed in two of it's feet and stood on it's hind legs, buffing it's chest up and looking down on the heroes before it.

"I hope you like our new models~" Shigaraki smiled.

"Loki." Aizawa said. "Extraction?"

"I need Hawks here..." Loki murmured. Pulling a pre-prepared rune off of her arm and throwing it at their feet, a large teleportation rune appearing around their feet.

"May I introduce you to The Priest, The Hunger, and The Jester; and of course The Dragon." Shigaraki said.

Gesturing to the floating Nomu as The Priest.

The muscular Nomu as The Hunger.

The gangly Nomu as The Jester.

The Reptilian Nomu as The Dragon.

"Charming names." Edgeshot said, looking to Aizawa and nodding toward The Priest.

Aizawa's eyes flashed to their deep red, looking at the Priest. The Priest's eyes instantly went out, leaving their hood a void of light.

Hawks shot back into movement, sliding underneath the villains and fixing himself onto the rune.

"Please, tell your allies of our coming, we'll see you when the time comes." The Priest preached. Gesturing for everyone to allow the heroes to leave.

Loki grunted, and activated the rune, herself, Edgeshot, Hawks and Aizawa disappearing with a flash.

Silence held around the villains for a moment.

"Why would you let them leave?!?! We could have killed them all right here." Shigaraki scolded.

"There would have been casualties. This is a war you are fighting, and the way to fight a war is not through demonstrations of power, but through paranoia." The Priest said. "Let them live in fear of our arrival, and we must ensure that we live up to their expectations..."

"But first, somebody here has outstayed their welcome..." The Jester sang, with a voice that echoed the most vile of poetry and orchestra. As it looked toward a small man in the back of the warehouse.

Mineta was trying to find any kind of secret passageway in the wall that would have allowed him to escape.

As the many bony fingers of the Jester descended on him, starting to pull him in toward it. It's slimy fingers perfectly gripped onto him. As he was pulled toward it's cackling face, to look it in the eye. "We have a new purpose for you!" The Jester cackled.