Across Class Communication

"It's alright, we'll figure it out." Denki said.

"Yeah, yeah, just need time." Jirou said, drying her eyes.

"How about you focus on Momo, focus on building your relationship on stable ground. Focus on the feeling of happiness she brings you." Denki said, helping her up. "Anyway let's rush to class, I'm sure Aizawa will be lenient."

"Alright."

Jirou and Denki both dashed into class, about 10 minutes late, from having to calm down, then get changed and make a dash for the classroom.

Aizawa wasn't there, suprisingly. And Jirou quickly grabbed her seat, catching Momo's eye as she grabbed the seat, and turning away with a broad smile.

"Where's Mr Aizawa?" Denki murmured.

Instantly Iida shot up. "WHILE WITHIN CLASS WAITING FOR A TEACHER WE SHOULD REMAIN SILENT." He yelled, furiously raising and lowering his hand.

"I only whispered. Are you okay?" Denki groaned.

"I AM FINE AND WAITING FOR CLASS TO BEGIN." Iida replied and sat down.

Kirishima had his face planted against the desk, hands over his ears, groaning. "Can you please stay quiet, we've only been wake like 15 minutes."

The vast majority of the class were asleep with their heads planted against their desks.

At that moment the door opened, and instead of Aizawa stepping in...

"HEY KIDS IT'S TIME TO LEARNNNNN." Present Mic screamed as he stepped into the room.

The class bashed their heads into their desks.

"Uhhh, Mic? Where's Aizawa?" Jirou asked. Despite the more informal nature of Jirou's reference to him, Mic didn't seem to mind.

Todoroki leaned over to Momo and whispered. "Very informal and personal...suspicious." Sharing a nod with Momo.

"WELL SHOTA'S TALKING WITH AN OLD FRIEND OF HIS ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HE SAID I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT AND HOW CAN I REFUSE THAT FACE SO IM TEACHING YOU TODAY KIDSSSSSS." Present Mic screeched.

The class all groaned.

Mic was scrawling away at the board, drawing a massive picture. He wasn't actually teaching anything, he'd just got distracted and started doodling.

Everyone was talking among themselves, and Jirou turned to look at Momo who was staring directly at her.

There was a moment of awkwardness, Momo trying to look away and pretend she wasn't staring, but being unable to break eye contact.

Paper appeared out of Momo's arm and she scribbled something on it.

She showed a small sign that said "Sorry for staring." Giving a shy grin.

Jirou scribbled a note that said "I don't blame you, I'm beautiful aren't I?" Followed with a wink.

Momo stopped for a second, spending a few minutes writing out a final note. "Damn right."

She was holding up the note with shaking hands, around it were other notes that had been furiously, scribbled out beyond readability.

Jirou smiled and turned away, giving a wholesome grin to herself, resting her head on her hand and playfully rolling her eyes, looking at the window.

Outside Jirou could see Aizawa by the entrance to the school, with Nezu and All Might speaking with someone in a heavy black cloak. Long hair falling through their open hood, obsidian black.

Aizawa was staring into the distance while Nezu was speaking.

One of the cloaked figure's arms emerged from the cloak, it had deep black armour with intricate mystical calligraphy sketched across it.

They stroked their chin, then extended a hand, and shook with Nezu.

The figure turned away, nodded to Aizawa and drew something into their hand.

They raised the hand to the sky, and a bolt of lightning hurtled down and struck into them, and they just vanished into the pillar of lightning.

"JIROU" Mic screeched.

Jirou blinked and zoned back in.

"Ye-yes sir?" She stuttered.

"Were you listening?" Mic asked, he looked a little sad and upset.

"What was the question again?"

"Do you like my drawing?" Mic repeated, gesturing to the board.

There was a massive illustration of the classroom, with childish recreations of each of the members of the class, a image of Aizawa at the front of the class as just a Stickman asleep face down on the floor.

Jirou looked to Momo's image and saw the adorably recreated version of her.

"Looks great!" Jirou said.

Mic gasped "YESSS, 20/20!"

The bell rang after several games with Mic, nobody really learned anything...but it was a good day for a bunch of tired, sleepy heroes.

Everyone shuffled out. Making their way to lunch.

Momo grabbed Jirou a moment.

"Hey, you saw what was happening outside right?" She said.

"Yeah, weird."

"Any ideas on what they were talking about."

"I don't know, but I get the feeling we'll be seeing more of that cloaked figure." Jirou said.

"Also seriously are you Mic's love chi-"

"STOP LISTENING TO TODOROKI."

"BUT IS HE." Momo was inquiringly staring at her.

"NO. Look I'll introduce you to my actual dad sometime." Jirou said, her words moving before she could modify them.

"Oh. Oh," Momo looked down to hide her face. "Sounds nice."