Goodnight.

The door shut and Jirou stood for a moment.

She placed her back against the door and pulled out her phone.

There was a message sat there from Momo.

"It was great to talk to you, I'm so proud of you!"

Jirou POV:

Wow ok, I thought that was gonna end so differently. I thought that I would be crying myself to sleep. But I don't feel water trailing down my cheeks.

I feel a fire inside.

A bonfire that's growing brighter with every hug, every smile and when she held my hand I felt it beat at the rhythm of a heart. I walk across my room, pacing the floor.

My walls are soundproofed enough, I trace my fingers over the guitar that I chased Denki out of my room with.

I strum my fingers over the strings once, and again, and the rhythm of the inferno in my heart begins to form a beat.

Before I know it my fingers are sliding over the strings, the sound is resonating with me on a level I don't comprehend.

Is this true inspiration?

I'm leaving myself vulnerable as I begin to sing under my breath. It doesn't matter how vulnerable I am, Momo's got my back, she actually cares. I could sing the night away, and play until the sun goes down and comes back up again.

Maybe another day, I need to sleep.

I have to think on a few things.

Goodnight Momo.

Momo POV:

My mother was strict as always, but that's to be expected from her.

She's always wanted great things from me, and pushed me too far, but she's always meant well by it. I don't think she realises how hard she pushes everyone, but I reckon if she did she would care. She's strict, but not cold-hearted.

My father on the other hand is different, discipline through and through. I think that's why I look up to Kyoka so much, she's so free and open. Music must feel so good, to let out all that emotion.

She really is something special, and she's so free-spirited that she makes me want to try something new. Take up a hobby, push the limits of my quirk.

I realise now I don't have to be the strongest kid in the class, I mean Midoriya, Bakugo and Todoroki have such powerful quirks, but I have what they don't. I have Kyoka to watch my back, and I don't have to prove myself strong because she covers the parts of me that are weak.

My own guardian angel, my Jirou.

Okay I think it's time to consider the possibility that I'm very gay.

Regardless, I need to spend more time with her, I need to learn to be me, I need to relax and take a step back.

Goodnight Kyoka.