A Song for Her Princess

Momo's POV:

We're all ready, and we start heading out. We've dressed up a little, just things so make us feel more comfortable, we spend so much time worrying that tonight we just want to relax.

I'm wearing a nice long white dress that leaves my shoulders open, with small patterns of flowers scattered around the entire thing, that stretches down to just below my knees. Black leggings underneath with some sleek black boots.

As we all gather I can see Todoroki in a turtleneck with a colour scheme matching his hair.

Midoriya with a white t-shirt, but black over the arms.

Kirishima in a plain red t-shirt, with the silhouette of a hero I don't recognise over the chest.

Bakugo in a plain black tank top, a belt and denim jeans that were probably a size too small.

Tsu with a lightly coloured beanie, a green hoodie with a frog with headphones on patterned onto the back. Long jeans with torn fabric at the knees.

Uraraka with a black tank top, a denim jacket over the top. Baggy black pantaloons with a pink stripe down the side that stretches from hip to ankle.

Mina in a bright pink crop top, with dozens of bracelets on her wrists, with glow sticks scattered among them.

"Damn Momo, you dress up well!" Mina said, clapping happily and throwing her arms round me.

"Sorry for making you all wait..." I said sheepishly, giving Mina a hug back.

She pulled away, patting her hands on my cheeks. "Honey, you deserve this! We're just glad that you're okay!" Mina said.

As we open the doors and begin to head out of Height's Alliance, there's a lone figure stood in the middle of the path off school grounds. Aizawa stands there, facing towards the gates to the school.

Everyone crowds around me in some feeble effort to hide me, despite me being as tall as most of the guys. As we walk past him, he turns to look at Todoroki and nods.

"Behave yourselves your two." Aizawa said looking at Bakugo and Midoriya. Bakugo grunted, but Midoriya gave a determined nod.

As we all walked past him, he looked at me. Maintaining eye contact while he addressed the group. "Enjoy yourselves."

We pushed into the "Harmonic Convergence". As soon as the door opened, music poured out, and some lights flashed into our eyes. The second we adjusted to the lights, we can just see all the people celebrating. People singing along to a band playing. People dancing like it's the end of the world.

We take a table in the corner. Bakugo and Kirishima instantly make a B-Line for the dance floor, along with Mina and Midoriya.

Todoroki, Me, Tsu and Uraraka sit together to listen to the music.

The entire time Uraraka would lean over to Tsu and tell a joke, leaving them both smiling and laughing. A couple longing stares, then another joke and repeating.

"I'm new to the whole gay thing...is that-" I whispered to Todoroki.

"It's about as subtle as things get." He said. "Tsu's been out as bi for a while."