Hot Wings and Cold Tea.

The next morning, everyone started to stir and get up, wandering into the common space for breakfast.

Jirou was sat up, with Momo holding her bundled up in a blanket to keep warm.

"Honey...are you awake..." Momo mumbled, resting her head on Jirou's shoulder.

It was met by silence, Momo moved her hair a little to tickle Jirou's nose.

After a couple seconds, Jirou let out a tiny little sneeze. "Uhh, fine I'm awake." Jirou groaned.

"I'm so sorry about last night." Momo murmured and nuzzled more into Jirou's neck

Jirou sighed. "I'm just a little jealous it's fine." Jirou confessed. "I know you wouldn't have done it, if it wasn't a dare. But it does really hurt."

"I really am sorry. If it's any help, I didn't feel anything when I kissed them. Not like I feel every time I kiss you. When I kiss you I feel like I'm kissing a sunrise, I feel loved when I kiss you, I didn't feel that when I kissed any of them." Momo confessed, her expression a little demoralised and fallen.

"If I wasn't jealous it would be bad, nothing's wrong with being jealous, as long as you trust the person you're with. I trust you completely, I love you." Jirou explained, giving Momo a quick kiss on the cheek. Then standing up. "Cmon, we need to get ready for today."

"We've got some special instruction for you today students." Aizawa announced. "You're going to be receiving some specialist training today from some pros. This may move over into more days if the pros are available. But you'll also be training with the Big Three."

"SIR?" Iida said as his hand shot up.

"Yes Iida?" Aizawa sighed.

"ARE WE PERMITTED TO KNOW THE PROS WE ARE TRAINING WITH?" Iida asked.

"Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Midoriya, Mirio and Bakugo would be going against All Might however Loki will be taking his place. Jirou, Kirishima, Amajiki and Todoroki will be going against Hawks." Aizawa explained. "That's all we can fit in today. The rest of you will be watching them, and watching how they respond to attacks and situations changing.

At that moment, the door slid open to reveal Loki in her silver cloak and in a burst of red feathers Hawks slid into view.

"It's an honour." Loki said, giving a formal bow. Next to her Hawks tried to pull of a similar manoeuvre, but nearly slipped up, catching himself half way through falling and hastily standing up again.

"Yeah...an honour...a pleasure." Hawks said awkwardly fidgeting then throwing up finer guns at the class.

"Wow, I guess we're really in good hands then." Midoriya said, nearly hopping up and down in his seat from excitement.

Hawks gestured the finger guns at him. "Midoriya gets it."

"Well, get your hero costumes on and meet at the training grounds." Aizawa said. "I believe you two are going to spar to start off with to give the kids a show of heroes in action."

"Of course." Loki nodded.

"This'll be fun!" Hawks said playfully bumping his shoulder into Loki and getting a small acknowledging laugh.

"Well, let's begin the show shall we." Loki said, extending a hand to Hawks, he enthusiastically grabbed it as lightning flashed around them and the two vanished.

"Don't expect me to go easy on you." Hawks said, drawing two swords out from one side of the training grounds, the modelled buildings around them rebuilt by Cemetos.

In front of him Loki made a few sketches across her armour, as each of these arcane symbols disappeared, a small shield of energy seemed to appear around Loki, like a haze in the air around her. Yet a few runes sat there without being activated yet.

"Likewise." Loki said, lowering her posture to be more sturdy grounded.

The two heroes stood there for a moment without each moving an inch. You could have literally heard a pin drop.

"Well, who's moving first." Hawks taunted.

"Awww, are you too scared to go first?" Loki taunted back. "What are you? Chicken?"

Hawks laughed, then shot off the ground into the air. Getting a position of height, and firing down toward Loki as quick as a bullet. He spun one of his swords to clash with Loki. But it simply hit the air in front of her and stopped leaving a colossal blast behind her. Beneath her hood, her eyes flashed with rainbow coloured smoke.

An aura of red light surrounded Hawks, outlining his form perfectly. Loki reached her hand up to her eye, as the smoke billowing off of them reformed into a long sword. Hawks dodged back, but found his wings slowing down, as the red light around them seemed to be weighing them down.

"Clever," Hawks laughed. "You really are going hard aren't you?"

He flew up a little, then went into another dive. At the last moment, when he was about to clash with Loki, he pulled up from the dive as Loki went to cut at him, and gave him an opening.

Hawks dropped, using one large flap of his wings to drop down onto Loki while she was unguarded. Nearly knocking the sword out of her hand. However as he collided, the shield around her broke. Hawks landed, still holding his blades and dived in to attack in melee.

To everyone watching it was a blur of feathers and chromatic smoke. Hawks was spinning the blades in delicate formations, swiping them low and high at once, as well as dodging under the odd attack that made it through. Yet despite Hawks's incredible speed, Loki almost seemed to be keeping up, she was certainly struggling, but still managing to block every attack that Hawks through at her.

"While we have a moment! How are you?" Hawks asked, speaking as he deflected a parry from Loki.

"I'm alright actually, I think work here's good for me." Loki said, narrowing her eyes and her focus almost being somewhere else.

"How's your wife?"

"Oh, Abby's great!" Loki smiled, seeming to focus more on dead space, not even looking at Hawks anymore, but still deflecting his attacks.

"How's that project? She was making good progress last time we had dinner." Hawks asked.

"Oh yeah, cottage is done, and she's covered everything in flowers. It's adorable. She's the best." Loki laughed.

"I think why we get on is because we have the same dream. Making a world where we can have time to pick up the hobbies we love, or have people we love be safe." Hawks admitted, speaking quieter to avoid his words being picked up.

"That's the dream. If I could make it real, I would." Loki said.

"Again, my offer stands." Hawks muttered. "But I think we need to wrap this fight up, I want to see how those kids fight."

"Oh, trust me, I'm very aware." Loki said, pushing Hawks away and gesturing to the building beside them. Hawks turned to look at it suddenly and his face fell. Individually all of the supports had disappeared. "Because I think that building's falling, and it seems like a very real possibility to me."

Hawks started to fly back but a rune flashed on Loki's arm and the ground became a mass of swirling chains that wrapped onto Hawks's feet and bound him in place.

"Fuc-" Hawks said as the building dropped on to both of them. It hit with a colossal crash, and a tremor that shook the entire area around them, a blast of wind that kicked up dust and whirled out.

A few moments of silence hung in the air.

Then the building split open as Cementos walked onto the battlefield.

As the debris cleared, Hawks and Loki were stood in the middle of it shaking hands.

"We'll call it a stalemate." Hawks called out.

Behind him Loki nodded, but as he turned away to wave at Cementos, she rubbed at her forearm slightly. "Anything to make those kids feel safe." Loki mumbled to herself.