Dreams and Devils

"Your parents are...very kind." Momo said.

She wandered out of a bathroom, changing into some spare clothes that were more comfortable to sleep in. Sitting down on Jirou's bed. Despite her having not slept in it for some time, it had been left just as messy as when she had last used it.

"Yeah, they overshare a bit though..." Jirou awkwardly muttered. Looking at the floor in shame.

"Aww, are you embarrassed by them telling me all those stories?" Momo teased.

"Yes..." Jirou sighed, her cheeks bright crimson and her hands fidgeting with her Earphone Jacks.

"You're so cute when you're like this!" Momo chipped, clapping her hands together joyfully.

Jirou stood for a moment opening her mouth and trying to protest. Then giving up, but her face lighting up a second later.

She wandered over to Momo and sat on her knees, bringing her face close to Momo's. "And you get so flustered whenever I get this close to kissing you..." Jirou purred.

Momo's breath left her mouth in a small gasp, as Jirou drifted closer, nearly bringing their lips to touch. Then holding there for a second, building anticipation.

Then pulling away.

"I need to get changed. So I guess you'll have to wait I guess, damn, that's unfortunate." Jirou said, standing back up, grabbing a shirt and some baggy trousers and slipping away.

Momo sat, completely still on the bed, paralysed by how incredibly gay she felt.

Jirou dashed into the bathroom, carefully closed the door and then started giggling into her hands.

A short while later Jirou slid out of the bathroom and back to her room. Finding Momo asleep in her bed, covered over with messy blankets.

Jirou stood back and looked at Momo's messy hair spread out against her bed, and the beauty of her girlfriend sleeping peacefully. She just stood and looked at her, with the lamp-lit room faintly illuminating her pure satisfaction and joy. As far as life went, if this was all that life was, it would be worth it.

Momo stirred a little, lifting up the blankets in front of her, muttering sleepily under her breath. "W a r m t h."

Jirou laughed and slid into bed, feeling Momo's arms pull round her, and her head resting on her girfriend's chest. Jirou's Earphone Jacks curled round Momo as she shifted up a little and gave Momo a gentle kiss goodnight.

Then fell asleep in her arms.

The feeling of love is a fickle thing, it's impossible to describe without doing it a dishonour. It's a beautiful thing, the feeling of a embrace, and the feeling of memories that will never be forgotten. The moments when you can feel the calming sensation of being loved, those are the moments worth living for.

And as two hearts beat as one, the night held away by the light of a loved soul. Even the boldest bird dare not sing, as restful sleep remained uninterrupted.

Jirou awoke early the next morning, Momo still adorably smirking as she slept.

Jirou rubbed her eye, and a small buzz came from her phone, with three texts from Denki sat there:

"JIROU, YOU OKAY? WHY ARENT YOU BACK YET?"

"JIROU ARE YOU DEAD?!?!??"

"DAMN IT KYOKA WE ALL AGREED THAT IF WE'RE BEING MURDERED OR THREATENED BY A POWERFUL HERO, WE ANONYMOUSLY SEND OUR LOCATION WITH NO CONTEXT."

Jirou sighed, and quietly typed away, taking care not to be too loud.

"Relax, I'm okay. Stayed at my parent's place overnight because of the storm." Jirou sent.

"OHHHHH." He replied. "Everything okay with your parents? Is Momo okay?"

"Yeah, she's still asleep, we'll be back at UA soon, give us a couple hours." Jirou sent back, looking up from her phone at Momo wholesomely smiling from the midst of a good dream.

"Where are you sleepinggggg? Are you and Momo in the same beddddd?"

"Shut up." Jirou snapped.

"👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀" Denki texted back.

"I said shut up, we're not even dating" Jirou bit her tongue as she typed. It hurt to have to lie to him about it.

"Sureeeeeeeeee, but just make sure you use protection right?"

"KAMINARI I WILL END YOUR BLOODLINE"

"Not if you can't catch me from there. MUAHAHAHHAAHHAHAA"

Jirou huffed a little, then switched over to text someone else.

"Hey, Katsuki. Can you make it clear to Denki that just because I'm not there, doesn't mean he's safe from me? No hurting him though....badly. Just a reminder or two...."

"It would be my pleasure." Bakugo replied.

"Thnx."

"Glad to hear you're alright, you scared us for a bit by not coming back last night." Bakugo sent, then fell silent.

Hours later, with the remnants of the storm gone, Jirou and Momo were walking back to UA. They had shared breakfast with the Jirou's, and bid a tearful farewell to return back to the endless climb of their education.

They held one another's hand as they walked back through the streets toward the school.

Except they walked past a single small cafe, chairs stationed outside of it, with one very short person sat in a brown coat, hat and glasses. They raised their phone and took a picture of the two girls holding hands.

As they took a sip of grape juice with the glass in their other hand.

"Interesting..." Mineta muttered. "We do enjoy a bit of blackmail..."