Does Yaomomo Is Gay?

"Alrighty, lay out the facts for me Queerphone Jack, what are we looking at." Kaminari said. Sat on one end of Jirou's bed.

"Denki I swear to god, one of these days your nicknames for people will be the death of you." Jirou snapped.

"Then when death comes for me he'll give me a high five...worth it." Denki replied.

"That's not ho-"

"ANYWAY, let's go over the problem here. You don't know if Momo is gay or not and you're too much of a disaster lesbian to make a move, or just ask her." Denki said. "Correct?"

Jirou stared at the ground for a moment, tapping her feet. "yeah sure."

"ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT HELLA GAY" Denki screeched.

"FINE, YES, YES I AM VERY GAY." Jirou answered.

"Alright, what makes you think that Momo could be gay?"

"A couple of times when I've flirted with her and she's actually noticed, she's actually gotten flustered. Then she gets that adorable little glow in her cheeks, that straight women always get when they get lost in the moment and forget that it's a women flirting with them, releasing that they actually enjoy it." Jirou rested her head on her hand, and stared out the window of her room.

"So you think that she's only just realising?" Denki asked, smiling slightly looking at Jirou gets lost in thought. Jirou snapped out of it for a moment.

"Why are you smiling?"

"It's just nice seeing you happy, you deserve it, I'm sure that everything's gonna be fine. You're amazing, you've been through some rough times and look at you, wholesomely smiling over the girl you've got a crush on." Denki said. Patting Jirou on the shoulder, smiling broadly.

"I guess it's rare that we get to live life like it used to be without quirks. Our lives are constantly in danger and we're under a lot more pressure to evolve and mature faster. It's just a refreshing change of pace." Denki finished.

Jirou just sat there, a couple joyful tears welling up in the corners of her eyes. Sharing a smile with Denki. Then her expression becoming guarded again.

"Disgusting get out of my room." Jirou said wiping the tear from her eye. Laughing slightly.

Denki pretended to make a surprised face.

The two sat there for a second.

"Thank you. For being my friend." Jirou said.

"No problemo." Denki chirped. "Back to the question I asked earlier though, are you ready for the gig tonight?"

"Yeah, I'm-" Jirou paused, thinking for a second. "I'm ready."

Momo POV:

I sat in my room alone, I can't talk to Kyoka, I don't want to be annoying. But I need to, but I can't. I can't move, I'm trying to stand up but my body won't let me. I stand up for a moment and walk toward the door, but instantly feel unsafe and sit back down in my bed hastily.

"HOW DO I DO THIS." I yelled, venting my frustration. I'm not angry, but I haven't really got a way of letting it out without people asking too many questions.

"You ask her out." Todoroki said behind her. Momo jumped.

"SHOTO, WHERE DID YOU COME FROM." Momo fell on the floor, standing up rapidly. Seeing Todoroki calmly sat on a chair in the corner.