Girl's Night

"Life here wasn't quite as hopelessly exciting in Year 1 for us!" Mirio said. Turning to a nodding Tamaki

"Things have certainly gotten more hectic." Tamaki agreed.

"I like them." Eri said.

Momo POV:

Later that evening, after many celebrations of miniature Pride, and chants of "Homo Yaoyorozu". Some of us were starting to get tired.

I mean I must admit, I kind of like the nickname. It makes my heart feel warm.

Jirou's really sitting this one out though, she's not coming near the larger groups of us while we're talking. She's keeping her distance.

Is she overcompensating to try and not let people know we're dating, or does she just not want to be around these people?

"Hey! Momo, Jirou, Tsu, Uraraka, Toru?" Mina called out. "Girl's night in my room?"

"Yeah!" Toru shouted from right behind Mina causing her to jump in shock.

We all started to wander away to Mina's room, Jirou was lagging behind a little so I walked with her as the other girls happily hopped ahead.

Behind us we can hear the boys talking.

"How about we have some fun too!" Kirishima said.

"YES." Denki squealed. "What happens first."

"You charge our phones."

We all sat in a circle in Mina's room, on the floor with cushions beneath us.

"Truth or dare?" Mina asked.

"Dare, I'm not a coward." Toru said.

"I dare you to go down to the boys and trick them into thinking they're being attacked by a poltergeist." Mina demanded.

"You want me to go downstairs naked so I won't be seen, and scare our classmates? ABSOLUTELY" Toru laughed.

Minutes later Toru returned, as the door closed she burst out laughing. "Kaminari is performing an exorcism on a toaster, Bakugo was running after a floating spatula for a minute or two, and Todoroki was trying to keep his conspiracy board together."

We all all shared a giggle and a moment to imagine what these things would look like, each smiling as we sat in our own headcanons.

"Well, who's next?" Mina asked Toru.

"Tsu!" Toru said.

"Truth, I am a coward." Tsu admitted.

"I'll go with the classic! Who here do you find the most attractive?" Toru demanded.

"Uraraka" Tsu said without hesitation. "Mina, your go."

"Dare. And make it spicy." Mina said.

"I dare you to explain to us in vivid detail your biggest fantasy." Tsu demanded.

"My biggest fantasy is to be an ancient ruler with a court of female servants forming my furniture, fanning me and feeding me grapes, while I sit back with my feet on one of their backs. Indulging in whatever comes across my mind.  Be free to be myself, and have people to adore me. To be worshipped for being me." Mina confessed, showing no sign of shame whatsoever.

"Wow." Toru said.

"Momo. You're turn." Mina said.

OH GOD IT'S MY TURN

MY MOTHER DIDNT RAISE A COWARD