Snug And Warm

"Hey! Let's just all sleep here." Mina suggested.

The high adrenaline had subsided and Mineta had not been sighted again, so everyone was still joyful and happy.

"Wouldn't that be uncomfortable, we only have so much space." Momo pointed out. "Though I do love the idea of all having a sort of sleepover in the common space."

"We all have cushions on our beds, we can bring them through, then some people can sleep up on the sofas." Toru mentioned.

"Sounds like fun!" Kaminari shouted.

Everyone started returning to their rooms, returning with a menagerie of different styles of pillow, colours, softness, patterns, shape and size.

Midoriya brought through almost a dozen All Might pillows, his cheeks red with embarrassment.

Soon the floor was covered in all of the pillows and many of class 1-A, were lying comfortably on the padded ground. Comfortable, and with the sheer number of pillows, nobody was left on the cold ground beneath.

As everyone drifted off to sleep one by one. Midoriya leaning on Todoroki was one of the first. Kaminari lying upside down, his back on the floor but his feet in the air held up by the corner of the sofa.

Jirou got up, once Momo had drifted off, being one of the last to fall asleep.

She wandered over to the window, staring out of it she could see lights shattered across the darkness. See the overcast sky above, the small drops of rain as a few scattered against the surface of the glass.

She sat alone, crossed her legs and looked out as the rain was stopped by the window before her. The ground was cushioned here so she could feel the chill that the cold winds were carrying outside.

"Hey, Earphones." Shinso whispered as he wandered over. He had been "asleep" a second ago.

"Hey, Shinso. Sorry, thought you were asleep." Jirou said, turning around and looking up at Shinso.

"Heh, fool, I never sleep." Shinso smiled. "A fellow rain enthusiast I see"

He sat down next to Jirou.

"I know you're joking, but it's nice to look outside and see the rain, it's peaceful in a way." Jirou confessed. "Rain is beautiful, if it wasn't night, there would be a rainbow painted across the sky."

"That's a very artistic vision of things."

"I'm a musician, I view things a bit different."

"I admire your vision." Shinso stood up. "I've only really known you for this evening and I already know one thing, you're majorly into her over there." He gestured to Momo. "She's barely asleep, and, she's cold. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some staring into empty space to be doing."

Shinso wandered away and sat next to Kaminari, turned his back to everyone and just looked directly at the wall, almost unblinking.

Jirou's cheeks were burning scarlet red but she shakily stood up and wandered over to Momo.

"Momo, you awake?" She said, a hand on Momo's shoulder.

Momo's eyes weakly opened. "Jirou? What's up?"

"I'm a bit cold, can we like......warmth." Jirou stuttered, she couldn't find the right words to say what she desperately wanted to say, but she reckoned she got the overall point across.

"oh...sure thing Jirou....come here." Momo murmured.

Momo was sat on the sofa, she crossed her legs. She gestured with her hands to her lap.

Jirou clambered up and sat in her lap, her back against Momo's front, and her head resting close to Momo's breasts.

However what caused the rush in gay panic in Jirou was not her closeness to....Momo.

But what Momo did.

She took her oversized shirt and pulled it up a little, but not off, and pulled it back down over Jirou's head, putting them in the same T-Shirt.

"Oh....my." Jirou said, incredibly flustered.

"I-I just f-figured th-this would be...warmer." Momo stuttered, despite the clear rosy glow in Jirou's cheeks, nearly Momo's entire face was beet red.

"Well, I mean, I don't mind." Jirou muttered, leaning back into Momo a bit.

"I don't mind either, this is cozy." Momo muttered back. She curled her arms around Jirou.

For Jirou, it was like being wrapped up in a warm blanket, at home. A place of soft, calm rest and tranquility. A perfect point of comfortability, and coziness.

For Momo it was like protecting some precious thing, like the most important thing in the world was in her arms, and she did not want to let go.

The night was cold outside, but not for Jirou and Momo. Who dozed to sleep in peace, listening to the therapeutic beat of each other's heart.