My Friend.

"Okay, I'm ready..." Jirou muttered. Stood outside of Denki's room the following day.

"Are you sure? You don't need more coffee?" Momo asked, gently rubbing Jirou's shoulders.

"I-I'm okay honey, I'm okay," Jirou repeated, deeply inhaling then exhaling. "let's do this."

Momo turned the Denki's door, and knocked four times very quickly.

The door creaked open to reveal Shinso quickly checking who was there, before pulling the door open and gesturing for them to come in.

They walked into the room to see Denki sat on his bed with Luna, Shinso's Cat. Luna was tickling his face with her whiskers, with her paws holding his hands.

He was looking down at Luna playing with her. "Such a happy little catto." He muttered, laughing a little.

But his smile dropped as he saw Jirou nervously approaching, with Momo leading her in, and Shinso closing the door and standing by it.

"Kami, h-hi." Jirou said, her hand twitching.

"Jirou I'm..." Denki said, shooting to his feet and reaching toward her but seeing her instinctively recoil from his hand. "sorry"

Denki stood, completely still, as the pain had flashed across Jirou's face, another crack flashed through his heart.

"I'm sorry hurting you, I'm so sorry, I am so sorry. I have to admit, I'm really lucky to be given this chance, to even be able to speak to you right now is more than I deserve. If you storm out of this room right now, that's more than fair." Denki announced. He started to cry, refusing to look at Jirou.

Jirou shakily stepped forward, walking up to Denki. And wrapping her arms around him, and pulling him in for a silent hug.

"You don't need to apologise. You're my best friend, I love you." Jirou said, speaking relatively silently but she was confident in her words.

"I love you too." Denki replied. "No hetero though."

Jirou laughed slightly. "I'm sorry I took it so personally, and I'm sorry I blamed you."

The broken cracks through Denki's heart started to weld back together. But every new healing heartache, left a mark.

But that's okay. It's easy to be forgiven, it's difficult to forgive yourself.

"Everyone wanted to tell you," Momo said, as Jirou pulled back from the hug. Nestling her head in the crook of Momo's neck. "that they're sorry for putting pressure on you. They're sorry for hurting you. I believe there are several trays of get well soon cookies."

"Cookies?" Denki replied instantly, his face lighting up. "Where? Where are cookie?"

"Oh, uhh, common space I think." Momo said. "We could bring them up here if you'd like?"

"I would like that. I'm okay with the rest of the class, but I'd like to just have some quality friend time with you three." Denki said. "If we could just sit here, watch a movie or something, and eat cookies together. That sounds perfect." He was smiling, as loud and boisterous as he was, a little domestic happiness was still emotionally recharging.

"Wait, you want me to be here too?" Shinso asked. "I beg your pardon what."

"Yeah, I...I enjoy having you around. Funnily enough." Denki said. "This isn't just about Luna."

"Are you sure?" Shinso inquired. "I'm not exactly...nice to be around."

"Shinso, sit down here before I smother you in positivity." Denki demanded. "Really, I think you're funny, and you make me laugh. That's exactly what I need right now!"

"I-I don't, want....friends." Shinso stuttered. Trying to walk away, but not wanting to.

"Well too bad." Jirou said. Jumping onto Denki's bed and grabbing a pillow to sit on.

"I'll get the cookies and let the others know what's going on, if that's okay?" Momo asked.

"Yes, yes, of course." Denki nodded.

"Be back quick sweetie!" Jirou called after Momo as she hurried out, making a heart shape with her Earphone Jacks.

Momo blushed a little bit and giggled a little under her breath as she hopped out of the room, and slid out the door.

"Let's put something on, a comedy would be nice but something beautifully gay would be just as good." Denki said. "What do we think?"

"I don't mind." Jirou shrugged. As Luna jumped into her lap and she started to play with Luna, the cat purring happily.

"I think Luna likes you!" Shinso said, he actually seemed lightly surprised, but still, joyful.

"Of course she does, I'm a lesbian, we can speak to cats." Jirou smiled. Instantly distracted by Luna.

"The gay is strong with this one." Shinso whispered, leaning over to Denki.

They had started at just past lunch. Throwing on a mismatched set of short films, series of shows both long and short. It didn't matter the quality of them, if they were good, Shinso, Denki, Momo and Jirou would sit in awe, if it was bad, they would just make fun of it.

They easily ate through three trays of cookies baked to perfection, the majority of them being beautifully decorated, or tasting divine.

As it reached time for dinner, they got a knock on the door.

"Yellow?" Denki asked. As he pulled the door open to reveal Aizawa.

"Hello, the class have blackmailed me into getting pizza for everyone, Nezu's approved it on the condition he gets some. What would you like?" Aizawa asked.

Half an hour later, Aizawa returned with 4 full pizzas. And a gift.

"Oh, what's this?" Denki asked. Taking a small box from Aizawa.

"Mic baked you a cake. Mic's not great at cooking, so he didn't risk making it very big." Aizawa confessed.

Going into the evening, the four students of UA sat together. Watching the moon benevolently glow above.

Into the hours of midnight the four laughed together, feasting on their treats.

But as they grew tired, one by one they drifted off to sleep.

Momo went first, barely staying awake, but after she expressed any exhaustion she found herself lying on her side, holding Jirou against her. Spooning with her girlfriend, she drifted off to sleep, followed quickly by a very cozy Jirou.

Then Denki, slipping into a slumber, lying messily on his back. He was a tangled mess, but a comfortable one.

Shinso was the last to fall asleep, getting off Denki's bed and sitting on a chair pulled up next to it, padded down with blankets and cushions. He sat there, the back of the chair supporting his head.

Luna jumped into his lap and curled up, quickly going to sleep herself.

Shinso looked over at Denki. "Hmm, he's...adorable."