Oh...

Momo POV

Oh, oh my, I wouldn't have guessed. I mean- would I?

Hearing her confess it makes me feel warm, I should, be shocked, I am shocked. Am I?

Kyoka's looking at her feet in shame.

"Hey," I'm speaking before I have time to think. "That's great!"

There are tears running from her eyes, why? Does she think I'll abandon her?

"Kyoka, I'm not going anywhere, in fact..." I said. I sat to attention. I've found that Todoroki does this when I need to vent to him. "Tell me about it."

"What..." She looks shocked and she's still crying. I don't think she's processing this.

"I want you to tell me all about it, when did you first know, what's it like, who else knows?" I was maybe a little too excited, Kyoka looked a little overwhelmed.

"But, I thought you would hate me?" She mumbled.

OF COURSE NOT YOU BEAUTIFUL WOMAN

"Of course not..." I said instead.

"Are you sure, if you leave, I won't mind."

"I'm staying, I want you to know that you can count on me." I said. "I have no problem with you being gay, I think it's wonderful!"

At this point I realise Kyoka is looking at where I'm still holding her hand. I squeeze it a bit.

"Momo, why aren't you letting go, you just found out I'm gay." She said.

"That shouldn't change anything, I still feel comfortable holding your hand!" I said, it's true, this doesn't feel any worse now, I can feel her warm, soft skin and it's nice to be able to connect with her right now. She needs my support right now more than ever.

"Sorry, I've just had some bad experiences." Jirou said, she's looking away now. She's tearing up again.

"Whatever has happened to you, I don't care, you're my friend and that will never change." I grabbed her and pulled her in for a deep hug, she started to flinch but she put her arms behind my back and held me.

Sound stopped, time stood still and for that time it was just me and Kyoka. Just me and this wonderful woman that I have the honour of knowing.

At that point I realised I was kind of smothering her in my tits.

"Oh sorry Kyoka." I released her from the hug.

"No it's...fine." She purred. Locking eyes with me.

I felt my cheeks grow hot and my pupils dilate.

Jirou POV:

FUCKING FINALLY

Momo POV:

Kyoka's so beautiful with that look on her face, and I have to admit.

I kind of like it.

Wait...

WAIT

OH BOY