Prey

"I wanted to tell you all about something that has come to our attention recently." Aizawa announced.

He was addressing Class 1-A, with Mirio, Tamaki, Nejire and Shinso standing nearby.

"Due to the information gleamed from Dabi during interrogation in Tartarus, and the permission of the head faculty of this school, I can inform you of it." Aizawa explained. "But only, if you wish to hear it, I warn you. This may not be what you want to hear..."

"Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!" The entire class chanted.

"Oh, okay." Aizawa said, a little shocked but the sudden drive for knowledge. "Prior to departure from the League Of Villains warehouse, we were confronted by four High End Nomu."

"Four?!?!?" Midoriya gasped, gasping Todoroki's hand in shock.

"Yes, each of them with a diverse set of abilities, yet all as grotesque as the others. We inform you of them, because they issued a warning. We expect that they are coming here, to whatever end, they are out for your blood as well as the staff if I could make my best guess." Aizawa explained.

"Well, what do we do?" Kirishima asked.

"We have to wait, there's not much else we can do." Aizawa said. "I thought you should all be at least aware of the danger they present."

"Wow. Four Nomu want us dead, and they want us to know they're on their way. This isn't a possible attack then, it's a hunt."

"I refuse to be prey." Jirou muttered, silencing everyone around her. "Not again."

"I'm afraid, we don't have a choice in the matter. They are exponentially stronger than we have the capacity to handle, the best thing we can do is be on our guard. I don't think Loki's slept since, but all her reports indicate that there's been no attempts at scouting, or any other sightings around the nearby area. We have heroes on the case." Aizawa explained.

"And you trust her?" Jirou asked. The accusation in her face very clear.

Aizawa paused for a moment, Jirou's accusation shaking him for a second, and the stares of the class fell on him. They had lost faith in their protector. "Yes. I do have faith in her. She has forever been the greatest woman I know."

Jirou relaxed a little.

An hour or so later. Kaminari, Midoriya, Momo and Jirou were gathered round together.

"So, what's the plan." Midoriya asked.

"We're going to go after one of them." Kaminari said.

"Are you mad?" Midoriya gasped. "One of them is enough to kill most pros."

"Not if we get the jump on one of them, if we get to them first." Momo nodded.

"I am no, going to die again." Jirou said. "But we also did consider that, we aren't dumb. That's why we asked you, your quirk is like All Might's. If anyone can help us destroy one of them, it's you."

Midoriya stood for a second, whispers under his breath too quiet to hear but coherent.

"Fine." Midoriya announced. "I'll help."

"Very well, we think we know where to find one..." Kami said.