CHAPTER #1

a/n: I'm planning to edit the entire book but don't worry I won't change the entire plot just like what happened in Dragon and the Princess [[NaLu: Fairy tail Fanfiction]]

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your kind consideration.

KHIEGILSAN

I inhale sharply as I lean my back against the passenger seat while glaring this guy who's currently doing his job. For an unknown reason, I find him really irritating.

Or maybe because... the moment our eyes lock - I feel something uncomfortable inside me which really irritate the hell out of me.

*FLASHBACK*

I check my own wristwatch and a smile slowly form in my lips the moment I've seen the time. I counted 1 to 3 and right there and then - the school bell has rung "That's all for today, class." our homeroom teacher said but I don't give a fuck about what she's going to say. I'm really eager to go home and take my afternoon nap.

"Lu-chan?" I heard my best friend call me - I look on her with confused eyes as I waited for her to continue "Are you free today?"

I'm not really free today, I really want to go home and take my nap. I'm too sleepy to go anywhere. And then I remember that my parents want me to go home because they will discuss something about me - and I'm not really looking forward to it.

I shook my head and gave her a small smile "I'm sorry, my parents want me to go home."

Levy-chan pouted her lips and "Okay then," she sighs "Next time huh?" she asks dejectedly.

"Yeah, of course," I said before I kissed her on her cheeks before excusing myself to her. Levy-chan is the president of the book club and this day I know that she wants me to help her doing something to their club.

I love books.

I just hate being surrounded by unknown people.

AS soon as I reach my destination which is the school parking lot - I frown the moment I saw that pink - haired guy standing beside my family car. When I think he feels that someone is looking on him - he moves his body a little and finally met my gaze.

His eyes are looking on me directly which makes me feel weird and uncomfortable especially my heart beat which is really unusual to me. I bit my lower lips when his eyes traveled down until my toe. "Who are you?" I finally utter words and I thank God for not stuttering in front of him.

"I am Natsu Dragneel, you're newest butler Miss Luigi Heartfilia"

Lu-Luigi?

I inhale my sharply "My name is not Luigi."

"Then you are not what I'm waiting for." he gave me a confused look like he was asking me why I'm standing in front of him. This freaking poop -_-

"Because It's Lucy Heartfilia, not Luigi!" I said emphasizing my name.

"Oh!" his mouth form into small 'o' before he turns his body and hopped in inside the car.

What the fuck is that?

*END OF THE FLASHBACK*