三十五 | 35

The boys were all watching a popular romance movie in America they found on google, ' Flip' in the living room. Jimin was snuggling against Yoongi, who fell asleep five minutes into the movie.

Taehyung was sitting between Jungkook and Hoseok, eating crackers that he found in the kitchen. Jungkook was on Taehyung's right as Hoseok was on his left side. Jungkook wasn't even paying attention to the movie since he finds the movie boring. Instead, he kept glancing over at Taehyung, who leaning on Hoseok as he munched on his crackers. Taehyung noticed that Jungkook was staring at him and misunderstood. He held out the box of crackers towards Jungkook, thinking that Jungkook wanted some too. Jungkook just shook his head and turn back to the movie.

Jungkook noticed Hoseok wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist, pulling Taehyung closer to him. Taehyung's back was laying against Hoseok's chest.

A wave of jealousy washed over Jungkook at Hoseok's actions. Jungkook's eyes then landed on a blanket that wasn't far from him. He reached over to grab the blanket and scoot closer to Taehyung. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's right leg and sat it on Jungkook's lap, which took Taehyung by surprise. Taehyung watched what was Jungkook doing and saw Jungkook putting a blanket over his lap, covering his right leg and partly his left leg too.

Taehyung didn't think much of it and turn his attention back to the movie. A few minutes later, Taehyung slightly flinched when he felt a hand rubbing his thighs. He looks over at Jungkook and saw that Jungkook's eyes were on the television. He blushed as he felt Jungkook's hand rubbing against his thighs. Taehyung just looks back at the movie, trying to ignore Jungkook's hand. Taehyung attention turned back at Jungkook immediately when Jungkook started massaging his upper thigh.

Taehyung and Jungkook made eye contact with each other and Taehyung swear he saw a smirk on Jungkook's face. Jungkook turned back to face the movie with a victory smirk. He continues massaging Taehyung thigh, happy that Taehyung's attention is now on him and not Hoseok.

Taehyung got to admit he likes the feeling of Jungkook's hand on him. Taehyung turned to check on the others. Taehyung saw that Yoongi and Hoseok were fast asleep and Jimin cuddling against Yoongi as he pays attention to the movie. Taehyung turned back to Jungkook and saw that he was still looking at the movie as he continues massaging his thigh.

After the movie was finished, Jin called them to eat dinner. Since Namjoon was stuck with work and was coming home late. Jin had decided to let the other eat first and he waits for Namjoon to eat dinner with him.

After dinner, the five boys decided to play some cardboard games and Hoseok ended up telling embarrassing stories about Yoongi and Jungkook.

Right now, they were currently changing into their pajamas and Namjoon setting up an air mattress since Taehyung's bed won't fit all five of them.

" Hyung, are you sure you can do it?" Taehyung asked Namjoon, who was struggling with setting up the mattress. " We can ask Jin Hyung instead or Yoongi Hyung can. He said he knows how to set it up."

" Taehyung don't worry I can do it." Namjoon ensures Taehyung.

" Hyung, last time you say ' don't worry' you end up ruining our neighborhood's flower with the mowing machine." Taehyung reminded Namjoon.

Namjoon sighed as he set down the things he was holding. " I guess you are right," Namjoon said. " If Yoongi has trouble with it, tell Jin to do it. I and Jin are going to have dinner now."

The other four got back from changing and Yoongi started setting the mattress up. They had decided that Taehyung and Jimin get Taehyung's bed and The others get the air mattress.

" Good night." They all said and went into their beds.

Taehyung rolled around, trying to fall asleep. Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about what happened during the movie with Jungkook. Taehyung grabbed his phone and his eyes widen when he saw it was past two in the morning. They all went to bed around midnight and Taehyung didn't notice that he was trying to sleep for over two hours. Taehyung decided that he need a drink of water and try to quietly walk out of the room. Taehyung closes the door and walks towards the kitchen to grab a cup of water for himself.

Taehyung arrived at the kitchen and filled up a cup with water. When Taehyung turned around, he almost dropped the cup when he saw a human figure just standing there.

" Oh my god, you scared me," Taehyung said when he realized it was Jungkook.

Jungkook nervously laughed. " Sorry, I saw you watch out of the room and wanted to see where you were going."

Taehyung blushed when he realized that it was only him and Jungkook in the room. " Sorry if I wake you up. I couldn't sleep and decided to get a drink."

" It's fine," Jungkook said and a smirk appeared on his face. " So Jimin said that you are obsessed with me, is it true?"

Taehyung blushed at Jungkook question and didn't know what to reply with. " Of course not." Taehyung lied, knowing that he still has a crush on Jungkook even after he told himself he'll move on.

The smirk continues to stay on his face as he walks closer towards Taehyung. " Oh that's disappointing, I guess it's one-sided then." Jungkook face was now a few inches away from Taehyung's.

" What do you m-"

Taehyung's question was interrupted when he felt a pair of lips crashed onto his.

_____________

Holy shit fake it hit 40k read, 2k likes, and 1k comments. I just wanna kiss all of ur beautiful faces and thank you all. Lmaooo

AAAA Tae is so cute 🥺

Yoo we might be getting a taekook subunit