二十 | 20

" Hoseok, I'm gonna ask you again. What are you doing here." Jungkook asked.

" Like I said. I am here with my cousins but they ran off, then I saw Taehyung over here lonely and decided to talk with him." Hoseok explained.

Jungkook saw Hoseok's hand was rubbing Taehyung's thighs and Jungkook pushes Hoseok's handoff. " Don't touch him like that."

Hoseok rolled his eyes at the possessive Jungkook. " Anyway, what are you guys going on next?" Hoseok glanced over Taehyung and wink. Of course, Hoseok knew why Jungkook is really here with Taehyung.

Jungkook hand turned into a fist as he saw that Hoseok winked at Taehyung. " Who says you're coming with us?"

" Because we are friends," Hoseok said innocently.

" Don't you have cousins to look after?" Jungkook said as he tried to find an excuse.

Hoseok rolled his eyes at Jungkook's stubbornness. " They're thirteen, they can watch themselves."

" Why can't Hoseok come with us?" Taehyung asked Jungkook.

Jungkook bit the inside of his cheeks. " Because of our plans."

" But all we are doing is walking around doing nothing, you say we were gonna have fun," Taehyung whined.

" Fine," Jungkook let go of Taehyung wrist. " Hoseok can join, I don't fucking care anymore," Jungkook said angrily.

" Great," Hoseok said with a big smile as he wrapped his arm around Taehyung's shoulders.

Jungkook death glared followed Hoseok as he was supporting Taehyung as they were ice skating. Jungkook was on the sidelines, holding a big teddy bear, Hoseok had bought for Taehyung. Jungkook grips tighten onto the teddy bear as he saw Hoseok holding onto Taehyung's waist as he was making sure he won't fall.

It has been an hour since Hoseok had joined Jungkook and Taehyung's date and Jungkook wants to rip off Hoseok's head. Jungkook had totally forgotten about the plan about Jimin and Yoongi. He was just too focused on Hoseok and Taehyung.

Taehyung was holding on Hoseok's hands as he tries to skate. His almost slipped but Hoseok quickly put a hand around Taehyung's waist, providing Taehyung from falling.

" Don't look now, but Jungkook looks like he's gonna kill me," Hoseok said as he glanced over at Jungkook. " Bet he totally forgot about Jimin." Hoseok winked at Taehyung.

" Yea, I hope Jimin is having fun right now," Taehyung said.

Hoseok nodded. " Let's go back to Jungkook, we been here a while," Hoseok said as he guides Taehyung to the exit. Taehyung sat on a bench as he was about to take off his skates. " I'll take them off for you Taehyung," Hoseok said as he was about to kneel down.

" I'll do it," Jungkook said harshly as he slightly pushes Hoseok aside. " You have your own to take off."

Hoseok smiles as his plan were successful. Taehyung was cheeks turn red as he looked at Jungkook kneeling in front of him, untying his skates.

Holy shit. Is this what Jungkook looks like if he proposes? Taehyung gulped at his thoughts.

" Tae are you cold? Your face is red." Jungkook said as he looked up at Taehyung.

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and stared at Jungkook. " Uh, just a little, I'm fine though." Taehyung lied.

" Hey Jungkook, Can you put the shoes back for us?" Hoseok asked as he held his skates.