三 | 3

Taehyung jumped on his bed as he sighed to himself

Taehyung jumped on his bed as he sighed to himself. " I'll never find love," Taehyung said to himself. He silently cries to himself as he hugged a nearby pillow.

Taehyung head turns towards his phone on the table, when he heard a notification. He grabbed his phone and saw a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: This is Jungkook

Unknown: Get to school before 7:30

Unknown: That the time I'm gonna ask you out and pretend to act surprised

Unknown: Make sure Jimin is there too

Taehyung: Ok

Of course, Jimin has to appear in the conversation somehow. Taehyung wiped his tears and click on Jimin name. " This is the worst day ever," Taehyung said to himself.

Taehyung: Hey lets walk to school before 7:15

Jimin: You not mad at me anymore?

Taehyung: You were just trying to protect me.

Jimin: Ok good

Jimin: But why you wanna go to school at 7:15? School start at 8

" Shit. Think of something Taehyung." Taehyung said to himself as he tries to think up an excuse.

Jimin: Hello?

Taehyung: My brother was talking to me

Taehyung: I lost something at school and I need it tomorrow

Jimin: Oh ok

Jimin: I'll meet you at your house in the morning

Taehyung: Yes ma'am

Jimin: You ungrateful shit

Taehyung throws his phone on the bed next to him. Tears ran down his face and sobbed into his pillow. Taehyung heard a knock from his door.

" C-come in." Taehyung manages to say through his sobs.

" Hey Tae, you don't soun- Hey, why are you crying?" Namjoon said as he walked into the room. Namjoon quickly went to where Taehyung was and start patting Taehyung's back.

" W-why don't n-n-nobody love me." Taehyung sobbed out.

" Don't say that." Namjoon tries comforting Taehyung. " I love you. Jin loves you. Jimin loves you. Don't say nobody loves you when there are three people who love you so much."

" But what if the person you love doesn't love you back?" Taehyung asked.

Namjoon sighed. " Then they are blind. You are beautiful. If I wasn't your brother, I would have a crush on you."

Taehyung laughed a little through his sobs. " D-don't make this situation w-weird."

Namjoon chuckled. " Come on, Jin is coming over soon," Namjoon said getting up. " Help me clean the house a little, yea?"

Taehyung wiped his tears and nodded.

It was the next morning and Taehyung was about to leave the house. He was putting on some perfume, so he can smell nice for Jungkook. Anxiety was killing him alive, but then he heard a knock. Taehyung looked in the mirror fixing his uniform a little. Taehyung checks the time, 7:13, he walked to the door and open it, seeing Jimin.

" Hey, Jimin, just give me a second to put on my shoes," Taehyung said as he grabbed his shoes.

" You look different," Jimin said as he stared at Taehyung.

" Just wanna dress nicely for once." Taehyung lied. The truth was he was dressing nicely Jungkook. He was hoping maybe he can make Jungkook fall for him.

" Ok, let's go," Taehyung said as he walked out of the house. Jimin nodded.

Taehyung and Jimin are both walking to school. " What did you lost?" Jimin asked.

" Umm, just my notebook." Taehyung lied to Jimin. Jimin just nodded and they both reached the school gate.

Taehyung checked the time, 7:21, nine more minutes. Taehyung looked around for Jungkook, but he can't find him anywhere. " So where did you lost remember where you left it," Jimin asked, snapping Taehyung out of his searching.

" Oh right," Taehyung said looking at Jimin. " I think I left in the classroom," Taehyung said as he pulled out his phone, checking if there any message from Jungkook.

He sighed as he saw no message notification. Jimin misunderstood Taehyung's sigh, Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung. " Don't worry Taehyung, we will find your notebook."

Taehyung nodded. "Let's go." Taehyung looked for Jungkook as he walked down the hallway, with Jimin. Taehyung checked the time, 7:31. Taehyung sighed as they reach their classroom.

Taehyung opened the class's door and his jaw dropped. He was met with a Jungkook, hold flowers.

" Taehyung, will you be my boyfriend? " Jungkook asked as he held out the flowers toward Taehyung.

____________

Was I the only one that watch that vlive multiple times??

Jimin looks so adorable with those glasses, but honestly they look like they going to a funeral

Jimin looks so adorable with those glasses, but honestly they look like they going to a funeral. ( My funeral because Yoongi smile killed me)

For those who spammed the hashtag whiteouttuesday with Kpop pics

For those who spammed the hashtag whiteouttuesday with Kpop pics.... you did a good deed

BLM
BTS donate $1M to BLM
Army donate $1M+ to BLM
Being an BTS Army is more then just honor