三十九 | 39

Jungkook walked into the convenience store and walked straight to the chips section. His eyes followed the racks of snacks, looking for a particular one. Jungkook eyes landed at a familiar purple packaging and quickly throw three bags of Ggool Kwabaegi in the basket. Jungkook walked towards the ramen and grabbed four random ones and placed them in the basket as well.

Jungkook was now standing in front of the drinks section. All Jungkook knows is that Taehyung prefers sweet over bitter drinks. Jungkook stared at the milk for a bit before grabbing strawberry milk for Taehyung, remembering that he like strawberry ice cream and just hopes he like strawberry milk as well. He grabbed banana milk for himself and then walked to where the store keeps the medication. Jungkook then realized he doesn't know what Taehyung have so he just grabbed one for fever and another for a cold. After thinking that he got enough stuff, he headed towards the checkout area and paid for the stuff.

Jungkook got off the bus and started walking to Taehyung. He had been to Taehyung's house two times already and is pretty sure which one is his. Jungkook walked up to a familiar house and rang the doorbell. Jungkook waited for a few minutes and rang the doorbell again. The door then opens, showing a tired Taehyung, who looks as if he just woke up.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung up and down. Taehyung hair was messy and his shirt was wrinkled. He was wear shorts that stopped at his mid-thigh. Jungkook got to admit, Taehyung looked really sexy right now.

" Jungkook?" Taehyung asked confusingly, breaking Jungkook out of his thoughts. " What are you doing here?"

Shit. I look ugly right now. Taehyung thought to himself as he brushed his hand through his hair, trying to look casual when fixing his hair.

Jungkook let out an awkward laugh. " I heard that you got sick, so I decided to stop by and help you out," Jungkook explained to Taehyung.

Taehyung looked down as he blushed. Taehyung let out a little smile and then looked back up at Jungkook.

" Oh thanks, but what about school?" Taehyung asked.

" I can skip a day," Jungkook said. " I brought you some stuff for you." Jungkook showed the bag full of stuff he bought at the convenience store.

Taehyung stared at the bag. " You know you didn't have t-" Taehyung sneezed, interrupting himself in the process. " Excuse me."

" It's fine," Jungkook said. " Can I come in?"

" Oh right," Taehyung said as he opened the door wider for Jungkook. " Wait, what happens if I get you sick?"

" Don't worry about it," Jungkook said as he smiles at Taehyung. " I'm invincible," Jungkook said jokingly as he flexes his muscles.

Taehyung giggled at Jungkook behavior and blushed a little when he saw how big Jungkook's muscles were. " We'll see about that," Taehyung said.

Jumgkook placed the grocery bag on the living room table. " Are you challenging me?" Jungkook asked as he looked over at Taehyung.

Taehyung crossed his arms. " Maybe," Taehyung said.

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung. " You should rest, you still sick remember?"

Taehyung nodded and then yelped when he felt his feet off the ground. Taehyung quickly grabbed onto Jungkook's shirt when he was being carried bridal style.

" W-what are you doing?" Taehyung started to panic about the positions he and Jungkook were in.

" You're sick, you need to rest," Jungkook explained as he carried Taehyung up the stairs.

" I have a cold, I didn't get injured," Taehyung said. " I don't want to get you sick."

Jungkook opened Taehyung's door to his bedroom and placed Taehyung on his back on the bed. Jungkook hovered over Taehyung's body. " I said don't worry about me," Jungkook said. " I'll be fine."

" Still," Taehyung said as he started blushing at how close Jungkook's face was near his face. " I'll feel bad."

Jungkook's smiled and kissed Taehyung's forehead. " You're cute." Jungkook got up from Taehyung's bed. " I'll make you some ramen to help with your cold," Jungkook said as he walked out of the door.

Taehyung just watched Jungkook leave his room as he was still blushing. Taehyung shoved his face into his pillow and let out a groan. " Why does he have to be like that," Taehyung said as he moved his face out of the pillow.

Ten minutes past and Taehyung send those ten minutes rethinking how Jungkook's actions that day. Taehyung let out a big smile, liking the way how Jungkook was treating him. His smile soon dropped as an idea popped in his head.

What happens if Jungkook is still using me to get Jimin? Taehyung thought to himself. What if it was all a plan and this is all an act to get Jimin.

Taehyung could felt his heart starting to break as more thoughts came upon his head.
___________

What's your favorite performance from mtv unplugged? Mine is Fix You and Blue and Grey 🥰

Ughhhh why is he so handsome 😭😭😭

I love this so much lmaoooo