三十七 | 37

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully until he heard some chattering. He turned the other way and try to go back to sleep, trying to ignore the noises. Taehyung eyes widen immediately and sat up when he suddenly felt a heavyweight on him.

" Taehyungie, time to wake up," Hoseok said loudly as he jumped on Taehyung.

Taehyung groaned in discomfort and tried to push Hoseok away. " A few more minutes, it's too early," Taehyung mumbled as he lay back down, closing his eyes.

" It's almost ten," Jimin said as he sitting on the air mattress and was brushing his fingers through Yoongi's hair when Yoongi was still sleeping and his head was in Jimin's lap.

Taehyung glanced over at Jimin and Yoongi. " Why does Yoongi get to sleep and I don't," Taehyung whined.

" Awww don't be like that Tae," Hoseok said as he was now lying next to Taehyung. " Plus Yoongi is scary."

Taehyung sighed to himself and got out of his bed with a groan. " Can't believe you guys are making wake up early on a Saturday," Taehyung muttered as he started walking away.

" Where are you going Tae?" Hoseok asked.

" I need to pee," Taehyung answered as he grabbed the handle of the bathroom door.

" Wait T-" Jimin was about to warn Taehyung, but it was too late.

Taehyung opened the bathroom door and was met with a half-naked Jungkook. Taehyung was staring at Jungkook, who was only wearing boxers, up and down cluelessly. Taehyung eyes widened when the realization hit him that he just walked in on Jungkook when he was changing.

" Oh my god!" Taehyung panic. " I-I'm so sorry!" Taehyung yelled and slammed the door quickly.

Holy shit. I just saw Jungkook half-naked. I didn't know he was that muscular and he has motherfucking abs. Taehyung thought to himself. Oh my god, he has fucking abs.

Taehyung turned around and slide down against the door with his back. Taehyung covered his face with his hands and groan out of embarrassment. Taehyung looked up from his hand when he heard snickers.

Taehyung eyes were met with a Jimin, trying hard to hold in his laughter. " You should have seen your face," Jimin said as he tried not to laugh.

" Jimin is right." Hoseok let out a laugh. " Your face was priceless."

Taehyung dig his face into his palms again and mumbled " Shut up."

" I tried to war-" Before Jimin could finish his sentence. The bathroom door opened causing Taehyung, who has his back against the door, to fall backward. Taehyung's back hit Jungkook's leg.

Jimin couldn't hold in his laughter anymore and started laughing uncontrollably at his friend's situation. Jimin fell backward on the air mattress, laying on top of Yoongi's stomach.

Yoongi groaned when he felt pressure on his stomach and laughter. He quickly recognized that the laughter was Jimin's and he turns at a slight angle and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

Jimin laughter died down when he felt Yoongi arms around him. A blush crawl on his face.

As for Taehyung, he ignored Jimin's laughter and all he could focus on is Jungkook. Taehyung didn't know if he was blushing or red out of embarrassment. Taehyung was looking up at Jungkook and gulped when he saw Jungkook smirking down at him.

" You like what you see?" Jungkook said in a cocky voice, trying to teased Taehyung.

" I- I'm sorry." Taehyung stuttered as he quickly got back up. " I didn't know you were in there."