二十八 | 28

It was the next day also known as Saturday and Taehyung was having a crisis. Taehyung and Jungkook had agree to hang out today and Jungkook would pick Taehyung up exactly at noon.

It was currently past ten and Taehyung had been deciding on what to wear for the past thirty minutes. Taehyung knows that he told that he will get over Jungkook, but that doesn't mean he wants to look like shit in front of Jungkook either.

After over half an hour, Taehyung had decided to wear a red sweater with black pants.

Taehyung was staring at himself in the mirror as he turned, looking at each angle to see if it look good. He flinch when a knock came from the direction of his door.

The door opened. " Tae, wake u- oh you're already up," Jin said shockingly at the fact Taehyung is already awake. Jin noticed that Taehyung is dressed up. " Are you going somewhere?"

Taehyung continued looking at himself in the mirror. " Yea, I'm going to hang out with Jungkook today," Taehyung said as he turned to face Jin. " How do I look?"

" You look handsome Tae, but I'm more handsome," Jin said, having to add in the last part.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. " Thanks, Hyung."

" Come and eat breakfast," Jin said as he left the room.

Taehyung came downstairs and sat at the table. Jin was placing the bowls and plates on the table as Namjoon walked into the kitchen.

" Jinnie, they called me for work today," Namjoon said as he watches towards the counter and grabbed the last plate.

Jin sat at the table and pouted a little. " But it's Saturday," Jin whined as he watched Namjoon placed the last plate on the table.

" I know baby, but an important meeting came up," Namjoon explained. " I'll try to be back by three, ok?"

Jin just nodded a little disappointed but he will get over it. " And we are gonna watch a movie and cuddle right?" Jin asked.

Namjoon smiled at Jin. " Wouldn't want to have it any other way," Namjoon said.

The two smiled at each other. Taehyung coughed a little bit as he chokes on a piece of rice, making the other two flinched a little. They both turned to Taehyung, forgetting that he was there the whole time, who was already eating.

" What?" Taehyung asked after swallowing his food when he noticed the two were staring at him.

Jin and Namjoon both chuckled and shook their head in disbelief.

They were in the middle of eating and Jin asked Taehyung a question. " So is it a date?" Jin asked. " I thought he rejected you."

Taehyung groaned. " No Hyung, we are just hanging out as mutual friends," Taehyung explained.

Namjoon didn't have a clue what they were talking about and was confused. " What date?" Namjoon asked.

" Taehyung is going to " hang out" with Jungkook today," Jin told Namjoon.

Taehyung groan once again. " I'm done eating," Taehyung said as he stood up and placed his dish in the sink.

" I should get going," Namjoon said as he stands up. He also put his plate in the sink and walked to where Jin was eating.

Namjoon moves Jin's head, making Jin look at him with his cheeks full of rice. Namjoon chuckled at the sight of Jin and gave Jin a short kiss on his lips. " I'll try to be back as soon as possible, ok?" Namjoon said.

Jin just stared at Namjoon with his full cheeks as the tips of his ears became red. He swallowed the food and nodded.

Taehyung was staring at the clock in his room as his eyes followed the clock's hands. Thirty more minutes. Taehyung said in his head as he continued to watch the hands of the clock move.

Taehyung jumped when he heard the doorbell rang. He got up and looked at the window, seeing an unfamiliar car. Taehyung walked downstairs and opened the door. He was met with Jungkook and he swears he could feel himself starting drooling.

 He was met with Jungkook and he swears he could feel himself starting drooling

( Pretend there is no hats/beanie and bag )

Taehyung bit the inside of his cheek as he saw how good looking Jungkook was today. " You look beautiful," Jungkook said as Taehyung snapped out of these thoughts. He shallows the drool that collected in his mouth.

" T-thank you, you l-look nice too," Taehyung said as he mentally slapped himself because he stuttered.

There was an awkward silence until Jungkook broke it. " Are you ready?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung just nodded. " Yea," Taehyung muttered quietly as he walked out of the door and locked it. Jungkook lead Taehyung towards a black BMW. " I didn't know you own a car or can drive," Taehyung said.

" I like taking the bus to school," Jungkook explained. They reached the car and Jungkook opened the front passenger seat for Taehyung.

" I can do it myself," Taehyung muttered as he gets in the car.

" Oh sorry." Jungkook nervously laughed as he went into the driver seat. Jungkook was got to admit, he's hella nervous right now.

Jungkook put on his seatbelt and then looking over at Taehyung. Taehyung had finished putting on his seatbelt. " So where are we going?" Taehyung asked.

" Well I was planning on at the mall, but we can go anywhere we can," Jungkook said.

" The mall is fine," Taehyung said as he looked out of the window.

Jungkook smiled a little and started driving towards the mall.
______________
Lmaooo I cried so much while watching Life Goes On MV. I was sobbing at 12am

I miss Yoongi so much😭😭😭

Favorite song from BE?? Lmaooo I love all

Anyway stream Life Goes On