二十七 | 27

" What?" Jungkook asked.

" I want to ask Taehyung to be my boyfriend," Hoseok repeats his sentence. Yoongi looked at Jungkook to see his reaction, but he couldn't figure it out by looking at his face.

" You can't do that," Jungkook said intentionally coming out a bit harsh.

The sentence made Hoseok looked at him with a confused look. " What do you mean I can't," Hoseok asked.

Jungkook just realized what he just said and shook his headly lightly. " Just forget what I had said."

Jungkook now has a new goal. To beat Hoseok and win over Taehyung's heart again.

Jungkook made it home and was now laying on his bed. He was debating if he should text Taehyung or not. He wants to ask Taehyung if he wants to hang out together on Saturday, but he was scared that Taehyung would say no or just ignore his text message.

" Fuck this shit," Jungkook muttered under his breath and pulled out his phone and clicked on Taehyung's contact.

Jungkook typed out and delete it and type it out again till it's perfect. He clicks send and waited for a little. Jungkook had waited for five minutes now and put his phone away when he realized that Taehyung was probably ignoring him.

It was now almost eleven at night and Jungkook was about to go to bed after playing Overwatch. Jungkook looked at his phone one more time seeing no reply from Taehyung. He wrapped himself with his blanket on his bed and was about to fall asleep but something stop him.

A notification went off on his phone. Jungkook quickly grabbed his phone off his nightstand to see if it was Taehyung. A big smile form on his face, but the smile soon fell when he read Taehyung's answer.

6:02pm
Jungkook: Hey it's Jungkook.
Jungkook: I was wondering if you can want to hang out on Saturday?

10:58pm
Taehyung: I'm already hanging out with Jimin.

Even if they were talking over text, Jungkook could still feel Taehyung's cold tone. He wasn't going to give up tho. Jungkook quickly clicked on Yoongi's contact.

11:00pm
Jungkook: Take Jimin out on a date on Saturday.

It didn't take long for Yoongi to reply back.

11:01
Yoongi: Ok?

Jungkook: You're a lifesaver.

Yoongi: Thanks?

Jungkook quickly went back to his and Taehyung conversation.

Jungkook: Yoongi told me that he is already taking Jimin on a date on Saturday.

Jungkook saw that Taehyung had left Jungkook on read. He waited a few more minutes but got no reply. Jungkook figure Taehyung went to sleep or just ignoring him.

It was the next day and it was Friday morning. Taehyung and Jimin were both walking to school.

" I'm sorry Tae, he asked me last minute," Jimin explained to Taehyung. " I couldn't say no."

" But now I will most lightly have to hang out with Jungkook tomorrow now," Taehyung said as he doesn't know how to feel.

" Just tell him you have plans already," Jimin suggested.

Taehyung groan as he throws his head back in frustration. " I told him that I was hanging out with you," Taehyung said. " And he knows about your date with Yoongi."