七 | 7

Taehyung was sitting on a bench that was in the schoolyard

Taehyung was sitting on a bench that was in the schoolyard. The bench was next to a tree that has pink flowers ready to bloom any day now. Taehyung was playing with a leaf that has fallen down from the tree as he thinks through the past event. He just couldn't believe what he heard nor does he know what to do anymore. Does he continue with the plan? Should he go look for Jimin? Should he move on from Jungkook? What the fuck he supposes to do?  Taehyung asked himself as he crumbles the leaf in his hand and threw it on the ground out of frustration.

" Damn, what has the leaf ever done to you?" Taehyung looked up where the familiar voice came from and saw Hoseok as he look at him with his teary eyes. " Are you ok, Tae?"

Taehyung chuckled through his sobs. "It's just not every day you hear that your crush harassed your best friend."

Hoseok sighed and sat next to Taehyung. " Jungkook is just blinded by Jimin's beauty," Hoseok said as he rests his head on Taehyung shoulder.

" I guess that means I'm not pretty enough for Jungkook," Taehyung said sadly.

Hoseok chuckled. " Trust me you are one of the prettiest people I have seen," Hoseok said as he lifted his head up from Taehyung's shoulder. " Except Nana, she is probably the prettiest model I ever have seen."

Taehyung giggles at Hoseok comment. " Thank you."

" For what?" Hoseok asked.

" Making me feel better." Taehyung answered as he gave Hoseok a small smile.

" We are friends after all," Hoseok said as he smiled. " No matter how much I loved talking to you, but we should probably go check on Jimin," Taehyung nodded. They stood up from the bench and started walking towards where Jimin was.

Jungkook and Yoongi are currently sitting in the teacher's office, sitting in front of their homeroom teacher, Mrs.Choi.

" Jeon Jungkook and Min Yoongi I expect better from you two," Mrs.Choi said as she stared at the two of them. " Starting a fight in the classroom. Mind telling me the reason that started the fight?"

" Just a small disagreement." Yoongi lied. The tension between the two boys was easily noticeable to Mrs.Choi.

" Jungkook?" Mrs.Choi asked for Jungkook's side of the story.

" Like Yoongi said, just a little disagreement," Jungkook answered, going with Yoongi's lies.

Mrs.Choi nodded not believing the two. " Well, you two are going to have Saturday detention." The two boys sighed but nodded. " You two can go now, see you two in class."

The two walked out of the teacher's office. " Why you didn't tell her the truth?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi sighed. " Jimin didn't want me too," Yoongi explained. " You lucky that Jimin is that nice, If he didn't tell me to, I wouldn't have even hesitated to tell Mrs.Choi."