一 | 1

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook. He is the living definition of perfection. He's hot and handsome. He's has a muscular body. He's good at everything. He's popular with guys and girls. He's the guys who Kim Taehyung has been admiring with love eyes for years.

Kim Taehyung was chatting with his best friend, Park Jimin. Taehyung was secretly stealing glances at Jungkook, who was chatting with his friend across the room from where Taehyung was. Jimin was chatting about how his brother got caught drinking by his parents. Taehyung glance at Jungkook, and made eye contact with him. Taehyung face starts turning a deep shade of red and quickly turns around.

" My parents grounded him for two mon-"

" Did you see that?" Taehyung interrupted Jimin's story. " He was sharing at me and we made eye contact."

" Jungk-"

" I can't believe it," Taehyung said happily, interrupted Jimin again. " After nearly three fucking years, he finally notices me."

" Tae, I think you should move on from him," Jimin said mutters but Taehyung heard him.

Taehyung smile turns into a frown. " What? Why?" Taehyung asked.

" It's just that, it been three years." Jimin reasoned out. " And you just made eye contact with him now. You don't even know was he even looking at you."

" I don't know, chim. It's harder then it sounds." Taehyung said looking down at his desk.

Jimin sighed and placed a hand on Taehyung's back. " It's ok. You don't have to, but think it will be for the best for you."

" Ok, I'll tr-"

The teacher walked in and the students quickly sat at their seats. " Good morning, class." The teacher greets the class.

The class stood up. " Good morning, Mrs.Choi." The class said boringly as they bowed at the teacher.

" Today, I have your report cards." The teacher said as she pulled out a stack of papers. " When I called your name, come up here and get your report card."

Park Jihyo, a girl that sits next to Taehyung pass him a note. " Someone told me to gave it to you."

" Who?" Taehyung asked as he opened the note.

" Ju-," Jihyo answered.

Jihyo was interrupted. " Park Jihyo and Kim Taehyung. I am talking." Mrs.Choi said strictly at the two. Jihyo just shrugged at Taehyung and started focusing on the teacher.

Taehyung glanced up at the teacher, making sure the teacher wasn't looking at his direction and opened the note and read through the note.

Stay here after class. I need to ask you something. -JK