四 | 4

Taehyung just stared at Jungkook

Taehyung just stared at Jungkook. " So yes or no?" Jungkook said a little impatiently. Taehyung finally came in the realization that Jungkook was waiting for him. Taehyung just nodded, Jungkook fake smile and hugged Taehyung. " You're late, but good job," Jungkook whispers to Taehyung as he glanced at Jimin, to try to figure out his expression.

The students around clapped and congratulated Jungkook and Taehyung. As for Jimin, his eyebrows frown in suspicions. Two days after he asked me out, he asks out Taehyung. Jeon Jungkook what are you doing?  Jimin thought to himself.

" Come on, Taehyung. " Jungkook said as he wrapped his arm around Taehyung's shoulder.  " You and Jimin can sit with me and my friends," Jungkook said as he looked at Jimin.

Taehyung nodded and looked at Jimin for permission. " Ok?" Jimin said unsure.

They all walked to where Jungkook's friends and sat down.

" Um, that's my seat." A transfer student from Thailand named Lalisa said to Hoseok.

" Come on Lisa, you can just sit in one of those two empty seats over there," Hoseok said as he pointed at the seats that used to be Taehyung and Jimin's. " I'll help you with your dancing during practice if you let me sit here. "

Lisa thought about it for a second and sighed. " Fine," Lisa said obviously annoyed and walked towards where Jimin used to sit.

" Oh does anyone sit here?" Jimin asking Hoseok.

" No!" Jungkook basically yelled making Taehyung flinched.

Hoseok laughed and said, " Nobody dares to sit next to the Min Yoongi."

" What does that supposed t-"

" Anyway, Taehyung. We didn't properly meet yesterday." The guys who introduce himself as Hoseok to Taehyung yesterday interrupted Jimin. " Jung Hoseok. Nice to meet you, Kim Taehyung."

" Nice to meet you too." Taehyung smile.

" Oh and that is Yoongi," Hoseok said as he pointed to the boy sitting next to Jimin, who is sleeping with his earbuds in.