四十七 | 47

" Thank you for today," Taehyung thanked Jungkook as he parked his car into Taehyung's driveway. " I had fun," Taehyung said as he was looking down at his fingers on his lap, trying to hide the blush on his cheeks.

" I had fun too," Jungkook replied as he lifted Taehyung's chin, making Taehyung looking at him. Jungkook slowly brought his face closer to Taehyung, keeping his eyes on Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung noticed the space between him and Jungkook was getting smaller. Taehyung closed his eyes, waiting for a pair of lips to touch his.

The space between their faces became smaller by the second to the point they were less than an inch away from each other.

They both flinched away from each other when a knock came from the window from Jungkook's side. They both look at the directions from the knock and Taehyung swear he was about to murder his brother.

There stood the one and only Kim Namjoon, fake smiling through his anger. Jungkook rolled down the window.

" I noticed that it took Taehyung a while to come inside so I just wanted to check if anything alright," Namjoon said as he gave a death glare to Jungkook.

" Were you waiting for us to come back?" Taehyung said in disbelief as he folded his arms.

" Alright, let go Taehyung." Namjoon ignoring Taehyung's question and put his arm through the window to unlock Taehyung's door. He walked over the Taehyung's side and open the door. He pulled Taehyung out of the car, ignoring Taehyung's words to let him go. " Goodbye Jungkook, you won't be miss," Namjoon said as he pulled Taehyung into the house.

" Bye Jungkook," Taehyung yelled as he was being dragged into his house.

Before Jungkook could say bye to Taehyung, the front door was already slammed shut.

" Hyung!" Taehyung yelled when the door was shut. " We were about to kiss!" Taehyung grabbed Namjoon's shoulder and shake his aggressively.

" You kissed him before," Namjoon stated as he put Taehyung's hand off of him. " You don't need to kiss him again."

" Come on Hyung, you're saying I can only kiss a person one time," Taehyung said. " You and Jin kiss all the time."

" But I and Jin are mature, for all we know a kiss can turn into my brother get fuck in my driveway," Namjoon stated as he folded his arms.

" Hyung!" Taehyung yelled. " We were not going to fuck!" Taehyung protest.

" You never know Taehyung." Namjoon scolded Taehyung. " Plus, I don't trust Jungkook."

" I'm not having this type of conversation right now," Taehyung said annoyed as he walked up to his room.

" You can walk away but you know I'm right!" Namjoon yelled, making sure Taehyung can hear him.

" No, you're not," Taehyung shouted back.

Taehyung sighed as he shut his bedroom door. He pulled out his phone and saw a text message from Jungkook.

Jungkook: I didn't even get to say bye 😢

Taehyung: I'm sorry about him
Taehyung: Maybe don't try to kiss me on my driveway on our next date?

Jungkook: Wow already planning our second date I see 😏
Jungkook: I really wanted to kiss you :(

Taehyung: Next time
Taehyung: Pinky promise

Jungkook: I'm going to be really upset if you break your promise
Jungkook: I'll break your pinky if you break your promise

Taehyung: wait what.
Taehyung: How romantic🥰??

Jungkook: See you at school baby bear

Taehyung: Baby bear??

Jungkook: Cause you are my baby bear
Jungkook: I'm your daddy ;)

Taehyung: ...
Taehyung: see you at school too

Jungkook: I'm waiting

Taehyung: daddy
Taehyung: I hate you

Jungkook: You love me
Jungkook: I love you too

Taehyung got to admit that he was a blushing mess after his and Jungkook's conversation over text. Taehyung lay down on his bed with a big smile on his face just by thinking about today.

Taehyung was currently brushing his teeth about to go to bed. He was still mad at Namjoon's action earlier that day. Taehyung does wonder what happens if Namjoon didn't interrupt them.

Would I and Jungkook fuck in the backseat as Namjoon had to say? Taehyung asked himself in his head. That when the thought of Jungkook fucking him came into his mind. Taehyung almost choked on his toothpaste just by thinking of it.

A knock interrupted Taehyung train of thoughts when he heard a knock at the bathroom door. He opened it and saw Namjoon there.

" You need something, Hyung?" Taehyung said after he spat out his toothpaste.

" I'm sorry about today," Namjoon apologized. " I was just worried about you."

" It's ok, Hyung," Taehyung said. " I kinda understand."

Namjoon nodded. " Goodnight."

" Goodnight, Hyung," Taehyung said. " Is Jin Hyung not here tonight?"

" He's working late tonight," Namjoon answered. " He'll be back later tonight."

Taehyung nodded and went to sleep.

Taehyung groaned when his phone woke him up in the middle of the night. He saw Hoseok was calling him and answer. " Hobi, it's 4 am."

" Tae," Hoseok said. " Jungkook is in the hospital."
__________

Permission to dance is coming soon!!! I'm so excited

I love this so much lmaoooo

Which concept photo version for Butter is your favorite? I love version 1 the best :)