三十 | 30

" How can you just eat vanilla with strawberry syrup?" Jungkook asked as he put a spoon full of his cookie and cream ice cream in his mouth.

" I like it," Taehyung said trying to act angry. " It's better than your cookie and cream."

They were both currently sitting at a table at the ice cream shop in the mall.

Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully. " Whatever." Jungkook stared at Taehyung, studying and admiring his face.

Taehyung was enjoying his ice cream and looked up at Jungkook. They both made eye contact. Taehyung cheeks turned into a red shade and he looked down at his ice cream, breaking the eye contact.

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's reaction and stretched out his arm across the table. He  gently pushed Taehyung head up by the chin, making Taehyung looked straight at him.

" Don't look down. How am I supposed to see your pretty face?" Jungkook said softly as he pulled his hand back to himself.

Taehyung could feel his heartbeats fastened at Jungkook's words. Taehyung had his mouth slightly opened in shock, completely speechless. His hand froze right over his ice cream cup as he was holding a spoonful of ice cream, that was starting to melt.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung's reaction and decided to change the subject. " Do you want to go home or go shopping after this?" Jungkook asked.

Shit Taehyung. I told you to move on. What the fuck are you even doing now? Taehyung scolded himself mentally.

" I think it's best if I go home after this," Taehyung said as he looked back down at his half-finished ice cream.

Jungkook was a little disappointed at Taehyung's answer but nodded anyway. " Ok."

Jungkook was currently driving Taehyung back to his home. " Did you have fun?" Jungkook asked as he glanced over at Taehyung.

Taehyung was staring outside through the windows as the pink bunny stuff animal was sitting in his lap. Taehyung turned his head towards Jungkook. " Yea. I had fun." Taehyung said with a boxy smile.

Jungkook drove into Taehyung's driveway and Taehyung got out. " Thank you, Jungkook," Taehyung said as he said before he closed the car door. Jungkook smiled as watched as Taehyung walked into his house and started to drive off.

Taehyung walked into the house and saw Jin and Namjoon cuddled and sleeping on the couch as the television was still on. Jin was cuddling against Namjoon's side and resting his head on Namjoon's chest. Namjoon had a hand wrapped around Jin's waist, as on the other hand, it was just randomly placed. Taehyung stared at his Hyung for a while but felt a weird feeling. Jealously.

Taehyung was jealous of what Namjoon and Jin had. He wanted a relationship like that but can't. Taehyung just signed to himself and started walking to go get a blanket. He walked back into the living room with the blanket and started covering his two Hyungs. Taehyung flinched as he saw Namjoon's eyes opened suddenly.

Namjoon groans a little and rubbed his eyes with a hand. " What time is it?" Namjoon asked.

" It's just past 4:30 pm," Taehyung answered.

Namjoon just nodded and pulled himself away from Jin and stood up. " How was it?" Namjoon asked as he stretched out his arms for a little.

" It was fun," Taehyung answered as he watched Namjoon picked up Jin in bridal style.

"I and Jin are gonna sleep for a bit, ok?" Namjoon said as he was carrying Jin. " Wake me up if you need help or got hurt," Namjoon said as he started walking upstairs, where his room is.