四十三 | 43

It was currently the morning of Saturday, Taehyung was staring at two shirts that were laying on his bed.

Taehyung and Jungkook had decided that their date should be on the upcoming Saturday, which is today.

" This one or this one?" Taehyung asked himself as he held up both shirts as he looks in the mirror. " Or maybe this one?" Taehyung said as he grabbed another shirt out of his closet.

Taehyung looked away from the three shirts when he heard a knock on his door. " Hey Tae," Jin said as he walked into the room. " Are you almost done?" Jin asked as he went and sat on Taehyung's bed.

" Almost, I just can't pick which one," Taehyung said to Jin as he showed him the three shirts he was holding in his hands.

Jin shook his head and stood up. " These shirts are too nice," Jin said as he went to Taehyung's closet and looked through the shirts he has. " You have to show him that you care too much, you will look desperate. Just wear something casual but also don't look like you just hopped out of bed. You know?" Jin explained.

" I guess?" Taehyung said confusingly as he watched Jin basically ruining his closet.

" Here we go," Jin said as he grabbed out clothes and hand them to Taehyung. " Put it on."

Taehyung started changing as Jin continued to talk.

" You know I'm so excited for you today," Jin said as he fell backward on Taehyung's bed. " I remember my first day with Joonie. It was honestly the best day ever." Jin continued to say as he stared up at the ceiling. " Where are you and Jungkook going for your date anyway?" Jin asked.

" Jungkook said I could pick where we go, so I choose to go roller skating," Taehyung answered as he buttoned up his jacket.

" But you don't know how to roller skate," Jin said as he sat up and looked at Taehyung.

" You never know, maybe roller skating is my secret talent," Taehyung said.

" Tae, you suck at ice skating," Jin said as he looked Taehyung's outfit up and down. " Tae, you looked so handsome." Jin basically squealed. " Jungkook is gonna drooled over you."

Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror. " I don't look that good."

( Pretend there is no hat)

" Shut up, you almost look as handsome as I am," Jin said shamelessly.

Taehyung smiled at Jin's words. " Really?" Taehyung asked.

" Yes. Yes. Now come on, you said he going to pick you up at 12. It's almost 11:30 am." Jin said as he dragged Taehyung out of his room.

" What's going on?" Namjoon asked from the living room couch as he watched Jin dragging Taehyung down the stairs.

" Ugh Joonie, you are so behind on everything, today is Taehyung's first-ever date," Jin told Namjoon excited making Namjoon chuckled at his boyfriend's behavior.